Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
gulshanji thanks for your regard, i will try posting quality replies in the thread to one day achieve that target of 1000 points in a day.
target 1000 points
this means 200 forum replies
if 1 reply takes 2 min it would be 400 min /day
thats equals to 6.666 hours per day
i doubt can some one achieve it...?

I often log in for seven hours a day- not continuous- but never made 1000 points. Even making 100 points appears difficult. You need time to read the topic, form opinion and present your idea. But you may definitely make 1000 points or more by just writing- I agree. This is very nice. Good and useful information etc.

One may also click 1000 articles in a day. But after clicking all articles, you are exhausted.

Your posts are really great sir....you are like a sea of knowledge. I have learned many things from your post. If all of us, are able to post at least a few informative posts, it will be useful. And it's sure, no one can post more 100 such ones daily, even if he spends 10 hours here.
You know, how much time I am spending here. Yet, I can't gain more than 3000 points a week even if I spend more than 12 hours here

Meera sandhu
gulshanji thanks for your regard, i will try posting quality replies in the thread to one day achieve that target of 1000 points in a day.

It's not easy yaar.
Making 200 posts is not a big deal in a day. But posting useful ones is more important. Just look at my points. 1730 points in 6 days......So how much have I got daily...just think

Meera sandhu
you really made me scratch my head, very true, replying with quality posts is more important than quantity of posts....
you really made me scratch my head, very true, replying with quality posts is more important than quantity of posts....

Let us make a rough calculation.....
1000 points per day means....200 replies
So, 50 days will be needed to complete 10,000 posts.....less than 2 months :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Of the 10,000 members registered here, we have only 3 emperors who have completed 10,000 posts(I think so) Gulshanji, Abid and Chinmayjee. these 3 persons have been working for more than 2 years to achieve that target.
So, it's not at all an easy target, my friend :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :)
2_2012-05-04-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Sit tight before your system and make a reply to each post - even when you don't feel like!!! After goal is more important than ....!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7084]}
Sit tight before your system and make a reply to each post - even when you don't feel like!!! After goal is more important than ....!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7084]}

And sleep on the keyboard at night. It may help you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
1000 points/day for 3~4 days people can do it but doing it continously is not an easy task.For getting 1000 points in a day one has to be very active on the forums,should vote on the polls,read articles. :)

But again to be active on forums and just posting to earn points is not good one has to be relevant and should write post only when he/she feels that his/her post is contributing something and adding some value to the thread. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, sarala
[quote]yes, robin, many do. even i did once 2000 post in one day[/quote]
Sarala you are genious.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]yes, robin, many do. even i did once 2000 post in one day

Sarala you are genious.[/quote]

I also need that technique. Sarala, can you teach me :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.