The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually if the reason is valid then no excuse would be given.After all you should be perfect and honest in you work.

It's better to reach at time. if so, we need not give excuses.

Actually I am not working for the past 5.5 years. So, no need for an excuse :evil:

Meera sandhu
Till now I did not give any excuse. Always I tried to say the truth and its were ok.

During employment, being late is no issue. But this matters in school. Children even cannot give so many excuses. While in Class VI, I got four cuts of cane on my palms and I felt the pain for several days. That punishment still makes me punctual.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Till now I did not give any excuse. Always I tried to say the truth and its were ok.

During employment, being late is no issue. But this matters in school. Children even cannot give so many excuses. While in Class VI, I got four cuts of cane on my palms and I felt the pain for several days. That punishment still makes me punctual.

According to you, severe punishments should be given to kids or not? What do you think? You are saying that punishment has made you punctual :P

Meera sandhu

According to you, severe punishments should be given to kids or not? What do you think? You are saying that punishment has made you punctual :P

I remember three punishments. In primary classes, I would just skip class and would enjoy swings in school premises. A teacher caught me and severely caned me. But I bore that. He dragged me to class and again gave a few more cuts. I began crying. Class mates wondered why I cried. I told that I had been already beaten so much that the small doze in class room was too much. This punishment made me more disciplined for ever.

Next, I was careless in maths. My home tutor directed me for correct method but I could not. So, he gave me two cuts with cane. I again could not solve. Two cane cuts more. He went on caning me. I began crying. I left the room and went to another room sobbing. My mom came and told that she was going somewhere and asked why I was in bed and not studying. I showed he my caned palms. She was disgusted and told that she would not mind even if the tutor killed me for not giving proper attention to studies. Needless to say, this punishment has always made me more regular in every exam and every job.

I have already mentioned the incident of late going to school.

But I feel that punishment should never be angrily. If you know why you are punished, you will improve.

But punishment should not be to kids. When you are of age of 12 or above, preferable class VI or above, corporal punishment is okay.

I remember three punishments. In primary classes, I would just skip class and would enjoy swings in school premises. A teacher caught me and severely caned me. But I bore that. He dragged me to class and again gave a few more cuts. I began crying. Class mates wondered why I cried. I told that I had been already beaten so much that the small doze in class room was too much. This punishment made me more disciplined for ever.

Next, I was careless in maths. My home tutor directed me for correct method but I could not. So, he gave me two cuts with cane. I again could not solve. Two cane cuts more. He went on caning me. I began crying. I left the room and went to another room sobbing. My mom came and told that she was going somewhere and asked why I was in bed and not studying. I showed he my caned palms. She was disgusted and told that she would not mind even if the tutor killed me for not giving proper attention to studies. Needless to say, this punishment has always made me more regular in every exam and every job.

I have already mentioned the incident of late going to school.

But I feel that punishment should never be angrily. If you know why you are punished, you will improve.

But punishment should not be to kids. When you are of age of 12 or above, preferable class VI or above, corporal punishment is okay.

thank you sir for your explanation.
It's really a nice idea that a student about 12 years should be punished. Small kids won't be able to remember/understand it....also they are very innocent. Punishment should be against wrong things to make him good.....not bad. :)

Meera sandhu
Being a teacher i to come across many excuses from the students for coming late, the most common one always happens to be related to transportation.
[quote]Being a teacher i to come across many excuses from the students for coming late, the most common one always happens to be related to transportation.[/quote]
So Rabin you are teacher.So we Have got a teacher also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If this is for making an excuse only then why not do some thing better than these run of the mill typed ones. The best is to tell them the truth that wife was not well and I had to rush with her to hospital.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If this is for making an excuse only then why not do some thing better than these run of the mill typed ones. The best is to tell them the truth that wife was not well and I had to rush with her to hospital.

The issue is that many officers/ boss are not satisfied with truth. If you say that your wife was sick, he might retort- Then what? Are you a doctor?- So,you have to tell a lie that you are yourself sick.

In that case I shall tell him the truth that because I was getting so very late that I came here running therefore could not think of a better excuse. I did not have time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.