Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am here to participate in the Forum and earn some money too. I hope this site is reliable .

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I am here to participate in the Forum and earn some money too. I hope this site is reliable .

But i don't see you much on the forums.

:blink:
There are variety of topics, where we can share our views. That is more interesting to me.

Want to make each day Accountable

Vimala there are many ways here to earn money as well as knowledge you just need participation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The main facility of this site is the Comments. We get a chance to share our views freely.

The main facility of this site is the Comments. We get a chance to share our views freely.

But what is new in it as this is available on every forum sites. :blink:

I think in most of the sites, forums are used to solve the problem which are created in the site.

Here, variety of topics are discussed.

I think in most of the sites, forums are used to solve the problem which are created in the site.

No its not that there are plenty of forum sites you can find on net where members discuss anything like we discuss here. :blink:

No its not that there are plenty of forum sites you can find on net where members discuss anything like we discuss here. :blink:

My thinking was that the forums are generally made for discussing the issues of the site. So, it means i am wrong?

My thinking was that the forums are generally made for discussing the issues of the site. So, it means i am wrong?

In my opinion speciality of Boddunan is the way they pay for our articles unlike other sites where the authors are paid per vies. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.