Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The main facility of this site is the Comments. We get a chance to share our views freely.

But what is new in it as this is available on every forum sites. :blink:

I think in most of the sites, forums are used to solve the problem which are created in the site.

Here, variety of topics are discussed.

No its not that there are plenty of forum sites you can find on net where members discuss anything like we discuss here. :blink:

My thinking was that the forums are generally made for discussing the issues of the site. So, it means i am wrong?

In my opinion speciality of Boddunan is the way they pay for our articles unlike other sites where the authors are paid per vies. :blink:

Yes, you pointed very correctly. That is the biggest Attraction of this site.

Want to make each day Accountable

I come to Boddunan when i am tired/stressed/have nothing to do.I feel it to be good way to have fun to interact with people. :lol:

What about you? :) Do you come for the same reason or something else? :woohoo:

many thing make me to make way to boddunan.It is genuine site that make pay to their user every time.I want to publish my article to some place.......
I come to Boddunan when i am tired/stressed/have nothing to do.I feel it to be good way to have fun to interact with people. :lol:

many thing make me to make way to boddunan.It is genuine site that make pay to their user every time.I want to publish my article to some place.......

When i first joined this site, the main attraction was Money. As, at that time i just knew that when we submit article, we get money.
But coming to this site, i got lot of things.

When i first joined this site, the main attraction was Money. As, at that time i just knew that when we submit article, we get money.

Yes this site is really a large no of option to earn from that site but main attraation is to submit a article and earn huge money...........

Yes this site is really a large no of option to earn from that site but main attraation is to submit a article and earn huge money...........

Yes, we don't have to wait for the People to views our article and we are paid as the article is published.

Yes this site is really a large no of option to earn from that site but main attraation is to submit a article and earn huge money....

Yes for fast money article writing is the only best option.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes this site is really a large no of option to earn from that site but main attraation is to submit a article and earn huge money....

Yes for fast money article writing is the only best option.

Article sharing is the Valuable opportunity this site given us.

Yes but forums are almost equally as good. I do as much as on articles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes but forums are almost equally as good. I do as much as on articles.
\\
I like forum section more comparing to article section. Here in boddunan forum section is somewhat comfortable and easy to interact with our friends freely. :)

Vinu
I like forum section more comparing to article section. Here in boddunan forum section is somewhat comfortable and easy to interact with our friends freely..

So you will get good knowledge than money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.