Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Asha wrote:
I believe if in a relationship giving and taking gifts matters a lot then I would call it "Materialistic Love". Though sometimes just to show your affection towards a person giving gifts is absolutely fine.[quote][/quote]
I am agree with you and giving and taking can spoil the relationship in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Gifts cannot tie us into a relation.We share gifts to our near and dear ones.Gifts cannot spread the love between any relation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Giving gifts is a formality. No relation depends on gifts or increase the bond of the relation. But we can proudly say to others by showing the gifts that our friends, or father or mother or siblings etc whoever given us , they gave us with lot of affection and love on us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Giving gifts is a formality. No relation depends on gifts or increase the bond of the relation. But we can proudly say to others by showing the gifts that our friends, or father or mother or siblings etc whoever given us , they gave us with lot of affection and love on us.

Giving gifts is one type of showing relation with someone. Yes, now it has become formality.

Want to make each day Accountable

Gifts does not hold a relation.To hold a relation love and understanding is necessary.Gifts are shared to someone in all occasion.But we should not think of return one.If there is love that is a big gift for us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Gifts does not hold a relation.To hold a relation love and understanding is necessary.Gifts are shared to someone in all occasion.But we should not think of return one.If there is love that is a big gift for us.

I never like an idea to exchange gifts for me relation should be effected by gifts as one should understand it that all are not same financially someone may be good to give expensive gifts to his closed one and on the other hand someone may not be capable of giving him/her the gifts so better not to exchange gifts. :)
No I don't think that gifts can tie up a relation.Gifts are now given to anybody whom we are in touch of some how.

Sharmistha Banerjee
it does make some impact.. the other person do feel good and closes the bond... althought depnds upon ur intentions while giving it..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Giving gifts we can give to the whom we not like also so relations may get increase.
Giving gifts we can give to the whom we not like also so relations may get increase.

But no one would give a gift to someone whom he/she does not love at least I won't like it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.