Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, giving gifts and greeting cards increases the bond of relationship.whatever we say will go in air, but gifts will be for ever

So, are you saying gifts are proofs of relationships?
Actually does love want such proofs? :sick:

Meera sandhu
Love never need any proof. but if we share such things the other person will be more happy and will feel that how much you value that person

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It can get quick response in return. No doubt. Yet can't guarantee it will sustain for a long period. Isn't it?
some times, a needful help can make you remembered by that person much more than an expensive gift. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, gift does not mean only an article, even a memorable moment is a gift, a memorable words will be gift.

Sandhya, gift does not mean only an article, even a memorable moment is a gift, a memorable words will be gift.

Yes, I agree.
I have already told I have only love and time to spend as gifts for my friends :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Giving gift makes other happy,it does not mean that gifts are the proofs of love

Giving gift makes other happy,it does not mean that gifts are the proofs of love

Here you are! Quoting the correct point :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
I did not get my gift so i am angry sandhya. :woohoo:

But it hardly matters love is not at all dependent.relationship on gifts.I rarely gets gifts but i have strong bond of relationship with many. :laugh:
I did not get my gift so i am angry sandhya. :woohoo:

But it hardly matters love is not at all dependent.relationship on gifts.I rarely gets gifts but i have strong bond of relationship with many. :laugh:

there you are!!!
Many think, love is there only if gifts are presented.

My husband has never given me any surprising gifts till last wedding anniversary. Can you believe? :cheer:
He gifted me one churidar surprisingly, because he forgot our wedding anniversary :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So gifts are often apologies, bribes and given when a feeling rises of insecurity. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
I feel gift is like adding masala for noodle in the same way it adds masala to the relation ship

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.