The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also have no such experience and my first and last love is my wife which is told not untold after marriage.

You have already confessed somewhere that you loved someone at college, though not shared much details. Now, no need to hide it :angry: :angry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Where have you seen? don't put it on my head forcely.Preeti will kill you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Is this is true Ram if it is then no need to hide share your feeling.............
No no ,Sandhya is teasing me.My first and last is my wife.She knows it very well.

No no ,Sandhya is teasing me.My first and last is my wife.She knows it very well.

Am telling about your college days.....you have already revealed it in "Love" thread :evil:

Meera sandhu
Is it true then i ask to Sandhya for confirming it............

Am telling about your college days.....you have already revealed it in "Love" thread :evil:

You mean to say Ramis telling lie he has something with any other girl........ ;) ;) ;)

You mean to say Ramis telling lie he has something with any other girl........ ;) ;) ;)

Not at all :dry:
Am saying about story years back long before his marriage:P
Sure, he is going to kill me :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

Forget about that.
anianimal28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Forget about that.

What?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7268]}
Don't hide chettaa.....

Meera sandhu

Forget about that.

What?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7268]}
Don't hide chettaa.....

I will write an article and will send you.
animated-gifs-dogs-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.