Each and every person in this world has his own concepts. Some people may be able to change colours as situation wants while a few remain stiff in all situations. According to you, should we change according to situations or remain there stern with our concepts? What do you think? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What else do you want? Be static and die in this dynamic world!

If it's against your concepts and mind's thoughts, will you do it by using your brains?

Meera sandhu
It all depends on the situation. Sometimes the situation is such where u dont have choice and u have to change with it. But a person should not change himself so much that he losses his identity and becomes spineless.

If it's against your concepts and mind's thoughts, will you do it by using your brains?

How that can be without the use of your brains!!
It all depends on the situation. Sometimes the situation is such where u dont have choice and u have to change with it. But a person should not change himself so much that he losses his identity and becomes spineless.

Yet some choices are choiceless. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Concepts may change. We may change our views in the light of new information, new observations and change in conditions. But the change should be real and not opportunistic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Whatever changes we court and accept or refuse, are by active,judicious and conscientious application of our thoughts processes.
I can't do a wrong thing even if situation wants. It may or may not be my defect. Yet, it often costs more for me. Very often I can't do things against my concepts :huh:

Meera sandhu

Yet some choices are choiceless. Isn't it?

Yes right. It happens to me always. I dont like to change myself always but situation becomes so rigid and choicless that compels to change myself..
Looking at the history of evolution,all we have evolved over millions of years through changes which were necessitated by practical and pragmatic needs!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.