Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sanjeev you are absolutely right. marrying or not marrying is someones personal. But the society is in such a way that if a person is not marrying then they eat that person by different words. They make that person go into depression.not only society even relatives poke with knife like words.

Till studying, no problem.
After that :angry: :angry: :angry:
I have tolerated it more than 1.5 years :sick:

my mother wants me to get married first and then my elder brother.actually it happens mostly with girls and i witnessed few cases like this that if elder sister is not married and younger is getting then people do ask about it and use wrong words.

a.s.
sanjeev you are absolutely right. marrying or not marrying is someones personal. But the society is in such a way that if a person is not marrying then they eat that person by different words. They make that person go into depression.not only society even relatives poke with knife like words.

my mother wants me to get married first and then my elder brother.actually it happens mostly with girls and i witnessed few cases like this that if elder sister is not married and younger is getting then people do ask about it and use wrong words.

My cousin sisters.....second one got married before the first. Both were arranged marriages

Meera sandhu

My cousin sisters.....second one got married before the first. Both were arranged marriages

may be people their dont mind such things and its good also but here i have seen this that even your relatives and neighbours will ask why your daughter is not getting married i dont know why they have more interest in other's house.

a.s.

may be people their dont mind such things and its good also but here i have seen this that even your relatives and neighbours will ask why your daughter is not getting married i dont know why they have more interest in other's house.

People want to ask something while they meet. that's the only reason. Also, they will forget both the question and answer in a fraction of seconds :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Such questions generally arise when you are between thirty and sixty. Below thirty, people take you as a prospective groom and you have value in marriage market. As soon as you marry, your value is zero.

Beyond sixty, people may consider that you are widower. You need not disclose your marital status to everyone. If you are between thirty to sixty, your spouse may be left her home town. Nobody always accompanies husband/ wife.

It is best not to divulge your marital status to all and sundry. I remember that on one occasion, somebody told my parents that he had seen me with my wife at Railway station. He had mistook my fellow lady traveler as my wife.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

After 60, people will be more eager to ask "Why you are still a bachelor?". I think so :S

For ladies, above 40

Meera sandhu
After 60, people will be more eager to ask "Why you are still a bachelor?". I think so :S

For ladies, above 40

This is if you tell everyone everything. Income, age, property and marital status are all personal. Let people guess. Occasionally, if you are spotted with a stranger man/ woman, people may just guess that the other person is your spouse. Let them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not really see it make any difference weather some one is married, widow/widower or unmarried. People are far more self centered to think about such matters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

im not going far in my own house my uncle is not married and he is elder than my father and earlier people used to question about that but now none.

a.s.
im not going far in my own house my uncle is not married and he is elder than my father and earlier people used to question about that but now none.

That's right and these question are what with which people get irritated.My cousins are unmarried and they don't go anywhere as whenever they go to some relative's place they start asking questions. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.