Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bank Fixed deposit is a very good investment option.. :)

Bank deposit is not very good investment option. When you need of urgent money then this will be a loss.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Property and gold is the best investment for all. RD is also helpful at emergency .

RD = Recurring Deposit ? I too feel that it is one of the best investment plans since it is safe...But the problem with bank deposits is that you will have to pay interest after a certain limit which with some juggling, you can escape when you buy property ..

You mean we have to pay interest if we save money as recurring deposit??? I didn't know that earlier. I thought that we have to deposit fixed amount of money at a specific time interval and in the end we will get the principle amount and the some interest for it.
Property and gold is the best investment for all. RD is also helpful at emergency .

RD = Recurring Deposit ? I too feel that it is one of the best investment plans since it is safe...But the problem with bank deposits is that you will have to pay interest after a certain limit which with some juggling, you can escape when you buy property ..

You mean we have to pay interest if we save money as recurring deposit??? I didn't know that earlier. I thought that we have to deposit fixed amount of money at a specific time interval and in the end we will get the principle amount and the some interest for it.

It was a mistake Jabeen , instead of tax I wrote interest... Any deposit that earns more than Rs 10,ooo interest comes under tax bracket and we have to furnish the necessary details to the bank so that the tax does not get deducted at source>it takes a long while to recover that.And when you have a huge amount, you will have to pay the necessary taxes on the interest earned..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Buying property in a good location can give a better return in future.So investment done in property are much benefited to one for now a days.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Buying property in a good location can give a better return in future.So investment done in property are much benefited to one for now a days.

Indeed , property is the best investment ever since the prices never come down drastically.At best they may stagnate , but atsuch times you have the option of using it for renting and earning an income..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In my view property investment is best and profitable for any other options.

other good options are banks fixed deposit,post fixed deposits.

Be positive
In and around Bangalore there is a lot of scams going on with farmlands being sold to people making false documents while it is a fact that you cannot buy agricultural land unless you are one.Many people have lost money because of this ...

Yes I agree with you.. Lot of scams not only in metros but also in other cities. Some big software companies have been cheated too than how can we expect a normal citizen to invest in real estate?
In and around Bangalore there is a lot of scams going on with farmlands being sold to people making false documents while it is a fact that you cannot buy agricultural land unless you are one.Many people have lost money because of this ...

Yes I agree with you.. Lot of scams not only in metros but also in other cities. Some big software companies have been cheated too than how can we expect a normal citizen to invest in real estate?

Yes that too happens, in fact has happened in Bangalore with large companies.One has to be very careful while buying land from rural people ,we tend to think that they are simple, but far from it, and we have had personal experience of this...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.