Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then try to make it a Kg so that you can have some happiness that you are also having one KG.

may be in future!!!
Actually it's for my kid.
At her marriage time, I won't need to feel tension......
Here marriages won't happen without dowry even if the girl is very beautiful, intelligent and earning a high salary.

Are you sure that a few Kgs more,would free you of motherly tension?

Surely not!!!!

But here, dowry is the best investment!!!!!!
If you have everything in hand except money, no one will accept a daughter here

So you are assuming that the present won't change for the better! I mean 'dowry' would remain as central to marriage in another 20 years' time!

It haven't changed past 50 years even a little bit.
Will it change within next 20 years???
If she was a boy, I never think so...that I want dowry...never. My father and brother have married without dowry.
But she is a girl. So we need to think so :S

Meera sandhu
Then try to make it a Kg so that you can have some happiness that you are also having one KG.

may be in future!!!
Actually it's for my kid.
At her marriage time, I won't need to feel tension......
Here marriages won't happen without dowry even if the girl is very beautiful, intelligent and earning a high salary.

Are you sure that a few Kgs more,would free you of motherly tension?

Surely not!!!!

But here, dowry is the best investment!!!!!!
If you have everything in hand except money, no one will accept a daughter here

So you are assuming that the present won't change for the better! I mean 'dowry' would remain as central to marriage in another 20 years' time!

It haven't changed past 50 years even a little bit.
Will it change within next 20 years???
If she was a boy, I never think so...that I want dowry...never. My father and brother have married without dowry.
But she is a girl. So we need to think so :S

This is this very negative mind-set that is giving fresh lease of life to murderous custom over the last few thousands of years !
Yes, it has developed as a habit in the mind set of people. I have told already in another thread, if groom decide so, nothing can stop!!! Otherwise, it will go continuing!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Sandhya one day will be bride so that groom cannot do any thing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The best investment options include diamonds to day apart from traditional white diamonds but yellow and brown diamonds are better options.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The best investment options include diamonds to day apart from traditional white diamonds but yellow and brown diamonds are better options.

I am sure they are sunil, gold and platinum too are as good investments.But, I am told that unless you have a certificate it is very difficult to sell diamonds and most old timers have no such document ( just what I heard and have no personal experience )

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am sure they are sunil, gold and platinum too are as good investments.But, I am told that unless you have a certificate it is very difficult to sell diamonds and most old timers have no such document ( just what I heard and have no personal experience )

No yaar..
Never go for platinum...it's the worst of all investments...

Once, we asked in a Diamond-Platinum showroom about Platinum.
They told......if you don't want to sell it later and are keeping it for a whole life, then you can go for platinum. Else never go for it because it has less resale value. Actually, making charges are very high...also processing charges. So, Usha, never go for platinum.

Meera sandhu
The best investment option in today world is to buy a piece of land ........ :) :) :)

No yaar..

They told......if you don't want to sell it later and are keeping it for a whole life, then you can go for platinum. Else never go for it because it has less resale value. Actually, making charges are very high...also processing charges. So, Usha, never go for platinum.

that is not so sandhya, my daughter had a platinum chain and pendent and she sold it for a very good margin recently with absolutely no hassle...In fact, in most foreign countries Platinum is the preferred metal for jewlery..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No yaar..

that is not so sandhya, my daughter had a platinum chain and pendent and she sold it for a very good margin recently with absolutely no hassle...In fact, in most foreign countries Platinum is the preferred metal for jewlery..

But I don't know why the jewellery shop told me so :huh: :huh: :dry:

Are you talking about platinum or white gold???

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.