Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Investments through property is not at all correct. and very risky

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No Sarala.....
I don't know the condition of your state....

In Kerala, real estate has grown very much.
In 1999, we bought 25 cents...per cent 5000 rupees. In 2006, we were just to sell it at the time of my marriage for 35,000 per cent. But due to some reasons, it couldn't happen. Now, it's market price is above 1 lakh per cent...even if it has only 1 metre path to that land....(no car or an auto). That's the case of land price here.
If had 3 metre road, the same land would price more than 2 lakh per cent.

That's why real estate is a big business here. Many have earned crores.
Thrissur also, land bought by some big teams, 5000 per cent now costs more than 50,lakh per cent. Can you imagine???

Meera sandhu

No Sarala.....
I don't know the condition of your state....

In Kerala, real estate has grown very much.
In 1999, we bought 25 cents...per cent 5000 rupees. In 2006, we were just to sell it at the time of my marriage for 35,000 per cent. But due to some reasons, it couldn't happen. Now, it's market price is above 1 lakh per cent...even if it has only 1 metre path to that land....(no car or an auto). That's the case of land price here.
If had 3 metre road, the same land would price more than 2 lakh per cent.

That's why real estate is a big business here. Many have earned crores.
Thrissur also, land bought by some big teams, 5000 per cent now costs more than 50,lakh per cent. Can you imagine???

It is the same anywhere in the world.Property prices have to go up, though they may stagnate a bit...There is always demand for properties.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Population may be one reason....where people want land to build houses. Isn't it?
Then shopping complexes and malls too!

Meera sandhu
Now a days everyone want to have a own house as their property which help in future

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Population may be one reason....where people want land to build houses. Isn't it?
Then shopping complexes and malls too!

That's true, people want security and property and house offers a lot of security besides being a good investment.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now a days everyone want to have a own house as their property which help in future

I guess people have always wanted to own properties and build houses for themselves.Nowadays investment has taken priority and people own many house sites and properties.

yes this is the main reason for growth of real estate. Investing on property is the best option now as property value grows every year. :laugh: :cheer:

Vinu
Yes banks has reduced the interest rate on house loans so it is easy to build house.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Usha,
It's your decision though we can give you our suggestions. It's your money. hoping you will invest it wisely
laughsq_2012-06-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.