Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Usha,
It's your decision though we can give you our suggestions. It's your money. hoping you will invest it wisely

LOL. this is just a discussion topic , I am not seeking advise for investment here sandhya...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha,
It's your decision though we can give you our suggestions. It's your money. hoping you will invest it wisely

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7573]}
Usha,

LOL. this is just a discussion topic , I am not seeking advise for investment here sandhya...

Ya, of course.
Actually what are your plans in mind???? :)
0039_2012-06-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I am sure
I think every one has his own ideas about it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Usha,

Ya, of course.

Let me have investible funds first,then I'd think of drawing plans!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7587]}
I want to invest on gold as it is increasing daily. It is also best investment.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Usha,

Ya, of course.

Will you give me??
Am in great need of money now :cheer:
hmm_2012-06-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Usha,

Ya, of course.

Will you give me??
Am in great need of money now :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7589]}
Sandya try to buy minimum one gram of gold every month. So it will help you in future.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandya try to buy minimum one gram of gold every month. So it will help you in future.

he is buying insurances a lot that no money for investments every month, except Akshaya Tritiya :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Actually he do so to reach his monthly target :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.