Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had any insurance up to now. I dont like to take insurances.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya if you are interest to get gold then malabar gold has a good scheme. every month you have to pay them 500rs and some thing offer is there. i dont know exactly. Ladies near to my locality are following malabar.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now no scheme. Let me start earning something online. Then I will think about it. Now itself I have more than 850g in my hand, though some are put in bank....around 7 lakhs for buying a property most recently. My target is to take them little by little with my own hard work.

Meera sandhu
Then try to make it a Kg so that you can have some happiness that you are also having one KG.

Then try to make it a Kg so that you can have some happiness that you are also having one KG.

may be in future!!!
Actually it's for my kid.
At her marriage time, I won't need to feel tension......
Here marriages won't happen without dowry even if the girl is very beautiful, intelligent and earning a high salary.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya at that time the gold wont be only platinum then you must buy them again.

Sandhya at that time the gold wont be only platinum then you must buy them again.

I think future is in the hands of diamonds :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

may be in future!!!
Here marriages won't happen without dowry even if the girl is very beautiful, intelligent and earning a high salary.

Are you sure that a few Kgs more,would free you of motherly tension?

may be in future!!!

Surely not!!!!

But here, dowry is the best investment!!!!!!
If you have everything in hand except money, no one will accept a daughter here

Meera sandhu

may be in future!!!

Surely not!!!!

But here, dowry is the best investment!!!!!!
If you have everything in hand except money, no one will accept a daughter here

So you are assuming that the present won't change for the better! I mean 'dowry' would remain as central to marriage in another 20 years' time!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.