Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently i also never heard about any terrorist attack may be now our military has full control there.It will once again catch attraction of foreign tourists. :whistle:
Ya government take serious action because it provide financial benefits to our country.
Ya government take serious action because it provide financial benefits to our country.

It is major upset for Indian tourism that people don't go to Kashmir like other tourist places. :evil:
I have long dream list in which kashmir also comes and atleast once i wanted to visit.i will go and after reading mathi's post i am confident in my army and we will be protected.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have long dream list in which kashmir also comes and atleast once i wanted to visit.i will go and after reading mathi's post i am confident in my army and we will be protected.

Living in India and have not seen Kashmir looks strange one must visit there. :)
Ya because of terrorism and government takes action but it takes some more time to became famous as other tourist places.
Ya because of terrorism and government takes action but it takes some more time to became famous as other tourist places.

As people still have the feeling that it is not a safe place to visit. :blink:

Living in India and have not seen Kashmir looks strange one must visit there. :)

I have visited manali for couple of days,but still i haven't went Kashmir.I will go some day. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I have visited manali for couple of days,but still i haven't went Kashmir.I will go some day. :)

But i have heard Kashmir is bit costly. Someone told me they book houseboat for 1500 Rs/day. :evil:
Yes this is not safe to visit beyond Benihal tunnel. Patnitop is the last place where you can go comparatively safe. After that this is valley and you never know, even security people stay at alert all the time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.