Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
that what I mean ram, no member should not talk about other websites here

But i think other ways it should be allowed to discuss but there should be a limit fixed for it. :)

If we want to share something with any we can use PM .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
that what I mean ram, no member should not talk about other websites here

But i think other ways it should be allowed to discuss but there should be a limit fixed for it. :)

If we want to share something with any we can use PM .

And why not on the forums unless we publically give our referral Ids. :blink:
According to boddunan rules to my knowledge, i know that we should not discuss about other sites i mean like boddunan sites. If any doubt please contact admin

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There is no such thing mentioned in the FAQs...We probably cannot post links to other sites and also copy/paste or borrow from other articles already posted in other sites which is understandable...but discussing other sites being against the rule is not mentioned anywhere ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to boddunan rules to my knowledge, i know that we should not discuss about other sites i mean like boddunan sites. If any doubt please contact admin

There is no problem discussing other sites unless you are not redirecting members to other earning sites with links and referral links. There is nothing wrong about discussing other sites mentioning names only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is no such thing mentioned in the FAQs...We probably cannot post links to other sites and also copy/paste or borrow from other articles already posted in other sites which is understandable...but discussing other sites being against the rule is not mentioned anywhere ...

There have been some who take advantage of such things and we have had to face a number of incidents related to such postings, hence it is not advisable to discuss other moneymaking sites here. In any case, one can use the option of PM to get such information so no harm done!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There have been some who take advantage of such things and we have had to face a number of incidents related to such postings, hence it is not advisable to discuss other moneymaking sites here. In any case, one can use the option of PM to get such information so no harm done!

Yes Kalyani, that explains it all ! We have to follow the site rules and regulations :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If we start discussing about other money making sites. Then that discussion also redirects people to those sites. Thats what i want to say. so in forums we should not discuss about any other money making sites

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Kalyani, that explains it all ! We have to follow the site rules and regulations :)

Glad you understand!! :) Actually, I think we should get the FAQs amended and updated, I must speak to Swetha, the best person for this job!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There have been some who take advantage of such things and we have had to face a number of incidents related to such postings, hence it is not advisable to discuss other moneymaking sites here. In any case, one can use the option of PM to get such information so no harm done![/quote]

Yes Kalyani, that explains it all ! We have to follow the site rules and regulations :)[/quote]

Glad you understand!! :) Actually, I think we should get the FAQs amended and updated, I must speak to Swetha, the best person for this job!![/quote]

In that case we shall have to be careful and skip naming every other other sites 'cause there is no site including google which is not a money making site. Yes we should have a clear guideline about it. Some other sites do not mind mention of other sites but those sites do not accept even PM's carrying referral links. The erring members are deleted immediately if a complaint is lodged.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.