Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, the copied discussion and the headlines should not be taken from other sites. This is the rule of boddunan. I hope you understood and go according to it

Yes sure sarala ! I now understand all the rules , am sorry if there has been some mistake from side committed unknowingly ! :huh:

Don't worry about it Usha!! The issue about topics in forum was lifting it from others' idea but as long as it is your own original idea and you do not use it word to word here, there is absolutely no problem!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is what I feel if you have some thing worthwhile and you can reword it there is no problem.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is what I feel if you have some thing worthwhile and you can reword it there is no problem.

That is what I meant!!

I had some doubts regarding posting discussion topics - is it against rules here to post my own discussions already posted elsewhere on the web ?

I think you should be happy as your post is been extended by others too,due to its liking rather than making it an issue.

Is that so ? Then I am extremely sorry :huh: ...I just wanted to clarify this issue !

Usha,
If threads/ideas are your own, don't worry. Make some changes in it and post it so that same topic won't appear in 2 sites of a single google search. :) :)

Meera sandhu
I had some doubts regarding posting discussion topics - is it against rules here to post my own discussions already posted elsewhere on the web ?

I think you should be happy as your post is been extended by others too,due to its liking rather than making it an issue.

Is that so ? Then I am extremely sorry :huh: ...I just wanted to clarify this issue !

Usha,
If threads/ideas are your own, don't worry. Make some changes in it and post it so that same topic won't appear in 2 sites of a single google search. :) :)

Changing some words is not a good idea.It must be yours on word otherwise it is a spamming................

Usha,

Changing some words is not a good idea.It must be yours on word otherwise it is a spamming................

Am saying restructuring the same idea and frame it once again to give a fresh look. :cheer: If idea is yours, it's not at all difficult. Otherwise, it's a big task :evil: :evil: :S :S :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Usha,

Please leave it to the moderators to decide what is considered spamming and what is not!!

Also, a word of caution to all, there is no need for everyone to tell Usha what to do and what not to do, since I have already told her! It is desirable to leave certain things to moderators! Thank you!

Usha,

Am saying restructuring the same idea and frame it once again to give a fresh look. :cheer: If idea is yours, it's not at all difficult. Otherwise, it's a big task :evil: :evil: :S :S :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes my meaning is also same but you describe in other style a i in other style.......
think_2012-07-09.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Well, I had posted few articles, So I am like writer, and also forum poster..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Usha,

Yes my meaning is also same but you describe in other style a i in other style.......

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8135]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.