Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There have been some who take advantage of such things and we have had to face a number of incidents related to such postings, hence it is not advisable to discuss other moneymaking sites here. In any case, one can use the option of PM to get such information so no harm done!

Yes Kalyani, that explains it all ! We have to follow the site rules and regulations :)[/quote]

Glad you understand!! :) Actually, I think we should get the FAQs amended and updated, I must speak to Swetha, the best person for this job!![/quote]

In that case we shall have to be careful and skip naming every other other sites 'cause there is no site including google which is not a money making site. Yes we should have a clear guideline about it. Some other sites do not mind mention of other sites but those sites do not accept even PM's carrying referral links. The erring members are deleted immediately if a complaint is lodged.[/quote]

I think on intichat they don't accept the PM if done for sending referral link. That's OK as they have mentioned it in the FAQs. :)
There have been some who take advantage of such things and we have had to face a number of incidents related to such postings, hence it is not advisable to discuss other moneymaking sites here. In any case, one can use the option of PM to get such information so no harm done!

Yes Kalyani, that explains it all ! We have to follow the site rules and regulations :)

Glad you understand!! :) Actually, I think we should get the FAQs amended and updated, I must speak to Swetha, the best person for this job!![/quote]

In that case we shall have to be careful and skip naming every other other sites 'cause there is no site including google which is not a money making site. Yes we should have a clear guideline about it. Some other sites do not mind mention of other sites but those sites do not accept even PM's carrying referral links. The erring members are deleted immediately if a complaint is lodged.[/quote]

I think on intichat they don't accept the PM if done for sending referral link. That's OK as they have mentioned it in the FAQs. :)[/quote]

Even in ML your membership will be terminated if found spamming with referral links through PM.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do various job in Boddunan I write Articles,Post in forum section and Doing poll and Reading articles...................
I love to post articles. Forum section is where i spend my more time.
And also one part of Moderating is also done.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have written my first article in this site after almost one month. I am not much active in forums because I have a very assignment in my hands. But I shall post some more articles in coming week.

Yes if you good at article then give more time for that.I too like article more than other activity.............

Yes if you good at article then give more time for that.I too like article more than other activity.............

Though forum is my favorite section.
When writing articles,it gives me same feeling.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have written my first article in this site after almost one month. I am not much active in forums because I have a very assignment in my hands. But I shall post some more articles in coming week.

Even i am also not much active in the forums as well as i do't write much of the articles here. :)
I mostly write articles compare to forums. I work according to my requirement.

But i enjoy working in this site

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even i am also not much active in the forums as well as i do't write much of the articles here. :)

Actually I am waiting for all the changes to be completed before I become fully active. There are many changes taking place, more on the way, I guess.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.