Haven't you observe that sometimes the small homour done with some becomes a reason of their fight. I have seen it many times the people together were laughing and just after few minutes they were seen as abusing each other. So we must always keep in mind what humour we should do with peopel as it may be dangerous sometime. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, exactly, i have seen number of times. for example my mom her self. we play alot of jokes and be jovial but suddenly she becomes angry and scolds for some jokes we played

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There are different reason behind this-
1- you should not do it with unknown people in the first place
2- you should have an authority to do it and still survive the after results
3- you should have enough courage to face it
I hope you know what I mean.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have seen gatherings of our relatives....at first...(since they see after a long time), very happy to tease each other..just for fun. But if given more time to them, you can surely see scene changing to melodrama!!!!

Meera sandhu
what ever you said is right sunil

I will add one more your list that is

We should never make any humor on your self and on others which creates such fighting situations

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

B) B) B) B) Yes, sometimes.....

:angry: :angry: :angry: It should not insult them in anyway.....

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: We have to take more care about that....

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Then there will be no fight...
Not all persons are humorous!!!!!
My father-in-law is very humorous....he really loves to tell a lot of jokes and make us laugh. But the problem is ...we can't tell jokes before him. He will suddenly become serious!!! Ha ha... Mother-in-law doesn't even know the spelling of jokes!!! So, in their company, just hear his jokes and enjoy without uttering a single word!!!!

Meera sandhu
Humor lies in laughing with others and not at them. Humor should be pure and not a satire on particular person and no attempt should be made to make fun of any person, region or community.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Humor is for persons who appreciate and understand it not for everyone! Similarly practical jokes are the worst and best avoided!
what ever you said is right sunil

I will add one more your list that is

We should never make any humor on your self and on others which creates such fighting situations

I have no problem whatsoever pulling my own leg and land on my mouth, we Punjabi are good enough at that. Never afraid of enjoying jokes with friendly and not so friendly ones. :) :) :)
0006_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Haven't you observe that sometimes the small homour done with some becomes a reason of their fight. I have seen it many times the people together were laughing and just after few minutes they were seen as abusing each other. So we must always keep in mind what humour we should do with peopel as it may be dangerous sometime. :blink:

So, i influenced you to start this thread? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.