The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't see horror movies or serial as all come in dream at night.

Hahaha..my wife also does not see horror movies due to this reason only. :woohoo:

That means your wife is as intelligent as me.Salute her.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't see horror movies or serial as all come in dream at night.

Hahaha..my wife also does not see horror movies due to this reason only. :woohoo:

That means your wife is as intelligent as me.Salute her.

No she is not because she wants to see but can't due to fear. :laugh:
Yes i like to see horror movies/serials may be i have not seen the ghosts in real and i want to know how they actually look like. :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: What about you? :blink:

Earlier I used to read 'Yakshi Katha' a lot (Chudeil/ghost stories). Now I am really bored with it.Recently I read 'Twilight' first part....really a great piece of work.

Similarly, if there is something different and script is good, I would like to see horror movies........but never see any serials on TV...even romantic ones....I hate serials :angry:

13B of Madhavan is a nice horror movie well executed one!!!

I have seen also 13B and really gt fear.

Actually sandhya these days i don't get time to read books moreover my kids don't allow me to read i have lost that habit otherwise in childhood i used to read lots of books as those days we did have internet to access.But no doubt they write lot of good horror stories and to present it on screen it is difficult though the picturisation of hollywood films is worth to see. :blink:

Malayalam horror movies are really scaring. :blink: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Even technology is far behind Bollywood, Malayalam far exceed Bollywood horror movies. Sure

Where is your answer? :blink:

Meera sandhu
Check the previous responses i have given a link to Anand. :blink:

I checked it out, thanks but still not so horrible and gripping as they claim them to be!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I liked to watch the Supernatural series on Star World!!

Excuse me- we are talking about Indian serials. :evil: :evil:

Hihihi//come to the topic kalyani. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think she has ever seen an Indian serial otherwise she will edit them all. She would more check the script rather watching them. :laugh: :laugh:

I will never watch an Indian horror serial even if you pay me to watch them, they are so miserable!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL... :laugh: I too feel the same, watched one with a cousin once and I found it funny ,forget about horror !
I like watching the old series of The Twilight Zone which was excellent...

Yeah, liked that one too! The so-called horror serials or movies made in India have too much of gruesome ugly monsters with a lot of blood and gore, that is a bit overdone and exactly what kills the horror in it. What remains is only comedy! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes i like to see horror movies/serials may be i have not seen the ghosts in real and i want to know how they actually look like. :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: What about you? :blink:

Earlier I used to read 'Yakshi Katha' a lot (Chudeil/ghost stories). Now I am really bored with it.Recently I read 'Twilight' first part....really a great piece of work.

Similarly, if there is something different and script is good, I would like to see horror movies........but never see any serials on TV...even romantic ones....I hate serials :angry:

13B of Madhavan is a nice horror movie well executed one!!!

Actually sandhya these days i don't get time to read books moreover my kids don't allow me to read i have lost that habit otherwise in childhood i used to read lots of books as those days we did have internet to access.But no doubt they write lot of good horror stories and to present it on screen it is difficult though the picturisation of hollywood films is worth to see. :blink:

Now every thing is swallowed by internet. There is no time to read or watch any more. I only watch a few news channels, but even those channels are like horror shows.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well these days, Bollywood is having great horror movies.. Something like 1920, is surely good.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I don't like to see horror movies and serials. I think it is a totally imagination. I like suspense movies and serials.

Be positive
I like suspense thrillers but I have never watched any serials with horror in them. Some old hindi films like Gumnaam,Bees saal Baad ,Kohra and Woh Kaun thi , were all horror movies so also many older Western films which were really nice to watch .What I really cant stand is too much graphic violence, it disturbs me a lot!

yeah i have seen all these movies and still see them whenever they come on any channel.Have you seen evil's death the most horror film i have sen in my life. :blink:

Evil dead??? Its not that scary . Watch 'The Grudge'
I dont prefer to watch horror movies and serials as they are good medium to distort your mind setup... B)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.