The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my childhood i used to watch horror films by wearing gots kumkum. but Now i completely avoid watching such shows as they wont let me sleep at night

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I also have got many sleepless nights :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I used to sing Devi Bhajan.....Ame narayana in my childhood if I see horror movies

That means you are bhitu. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In my childhood i used to watch horror films by wearing gots kumkum. but Now i completely avoid watching such shows as they wont let me sleep at night

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I also have got many sleepless nights :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I used to sing Devi Bhajan.....Ame narayana in my childhood if I see horror movies

That means you are bhitu. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What is bhitu....

Actually, now, my hubby is more afraid of ghost movies than me. I have improved alot :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I often watch horror movies and serials on TV.If any horror movie released I also watch it on cinema hall.I have no fear to watch this type of program instead I feel very interesting to watch these program.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No I cn't stand horror movies and serials, when I watch them my hair rises and insects fly inside my stomach or are these butterflies. I am really very fearful watching these. :ohmy: :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like watching horror movies and serials but not the Indian ones because they are hardly scary but very dramatic infact. :P

Live in the present :)
Years before, while I was reading climax of Dracula, my brother caught me from back through window :evil: :evil: :evil:

I was not frightened since, while he was coming upstairs, he just called me, before doing that job :evil: as he was sure, I may die due to attack, if he do that mischief without any warning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But after some time, when power went off, just 1-2 pages left to complete it, it really frightened me :silly: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: .
Within minutes, in the darkness, I reached downstairs :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Years before, while I was reading climax of Dracula, my brother caught me from back through window :evil: :evil: :evil:

I was not frightened since, while he was coming upstairs, he just called me, before doing that job :evil: as he was sure, I may die due to attack, if he do that mischief without any warning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But after some time, when power went off, just 1-2 pages left to complete it, it really frightened me :silly: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: .
Within minutes, in the darkness, I reached downstairs :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: I would say you are daring enough to go through the book then :)

Live in the present :)
I like to see horror movies with large sound and single it will make more interesting. That is also a great experience to have that one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sometimes I see Horror movies. For me it is not interesting one. I am little afraid of its horror sound.

Be positive
Sometimes I see Horror movies. For me it is not interesting one. I am little afraid of its horror sound.

That's why they are called horror movies. If you are not frightened means they will be a comedy movie.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.