The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like suspense thrillers but I have never watched any serials with horror in them. Some old hindi films like Gumnaam,Bees saal Baad ,Kohra and Woh Kaun thi , were all horror movies so also many older Western films which were really nice to watch .What I really cant stand is too much graphic violence, it disturbs me a lot!

yeah i have seen all these movies and still see them whenever they come on any channel.Have you seen evil's death the most horror film i have sen in my life. :blink:

Evil dead??? Its not that scary . Watch 'The Grudge'

Ok i will check it today.Hope this one scares me..hehehe... :woohoo:
Well these days, Bollywood is having great horror movies.. Something like 1920, is surely good.

Never heard of 1920!! Must check it out! Have any of you seen John Cusack's 1408?? Real neat and plays on your psyche!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I also see horror movies and TV serials. It is very funny. Hindi movies and TV serials are like jokes. There is nothing terrifying.
I like suspense thrillers but I have never watched any serials with horror in them. Some old hindi films like Gumnaam,Bees saal Baad ,Kohra and Woh Kaun thi , were all horror movies so also many older Western films which were really nice to watch .What I really cant stand is too much graphic violence, it disturbs me a lot!

yeah i have seen all these movies and still see them whenever they come on any channel.Have you seen evil's death the most horror film i have sen in my life. :blink:

Yes english movies are horrable but sometimes disgusting too. English suspense and thriller sometimes becomes horable and terrifying.

Yes english movies are horrable but sometimes disgusting too. English suspense and thriller sometimes becomes horable and terrifying.

I don't see hollywood movies but i think i must see them to feel scary. :blink:
Well these days, Bollywood is having great horror movies.. Something like 1920, is surely good.

Never heard of 1920!! Must check it out! Have any of you seen John Cusack's 1408?? Real neat and plays on your psyche!!

1920 is Indian bollywood movie, by Vikram Bhatt... It surely changed the horror movie concept in Bollywood. Surely on high level.. If someone hasn't seen it then surely they should go for.. Story and all things are great.

John Cusack's 1408 !! Never heard about it. Is it hollywood movie? :huh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

1920 is Indian bollywood movie, by Vikram Bhatt... It surely changed the horror movie concept in Bollywood. Surely on high level.. If someone hasn't seen it then surely they should go for.. Story and all things are great.

Yes i have seen this movie and this is really and ultimate movie its not like Ramsey's movies its little bit different. :)

Yes i have seen this movie and this is really and ultimate movie its not like Ramsey's movies its little bit different. :)

Any one here had seen the movie " SAW" or not?

Want to make each day Accountable

Any one here had seen the movie " SAW" or not?

Yes i have seen it.

Check below link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vza5F84IdKM&feature=fvwrel

you will feel scary by seeing it.
I liked to watch the Supernatural series on Star World!!

Excuse me- we are talking about Indian serials. :evil: :evil:

Hihihi//come to the topic kalyani. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think she has ever seen an Indian serial otherwise she will edit them all. She would more check the script rather watching them. :laugh: :laugh:

I will never watch an Indian horror serial even if you pay me to watch them, they are so miserable!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL... :laugh: I too feel the same, watched one with a cousin once and I found it funny ,forget about horror !
I like watching the old series of The Twilight Zone which was excellent...

Yeah, liked that one too! The so-called horror serials or movies made in India have too much of gruesome ugly monsters with a lot of blood and gore, that is a bit overdone and exactly what kills the horror in it. What remains is only comedy! :woohoo:

LOL, very true ! One of the most scary movies I have seen was the original Dracula, a black and white film which had the right setting and scared the hell out of you :ohmy: :huh: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.