The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i never see any horror movie/serial because if i see then i cant sleep and if i sleep then they come in my dream and i afraid.

If you are become Horror then see such type of movies at morning time..........This is a movie only what is need to filled with fear..........

Great idea. then no fear in morning.

But in morning too people feel scared of horror movies. :woohoo:

I don't think once they get up they feel any fear , the nightmare happens while sleeping only.

Yes they feel scared at night while sleeping for what they saw in the morning. :laugh:
I like suspense thrillers but I have never watched any serials with horror in them. Some old hindi films like Gumnaam,Bees saal Baad ,Kohra and Woh Kaun thi , were all horror movies so also many older Western films which were really nice to watch .What I really cant stand is too much graphic violence, it disturbs me a lot!

yeah i have seen all these movies and still see them whenever they come on any channel.Have you seen evil's death the most horror film i have sen in my life. :blink:

No I have not seen that ....I saw Scream recently on the telly , am not sure if there are many of them, but it was scary ...The other scary film was Poltergeist, I think I have seen a couple of them , not sure if there are more ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In my childhood i used to watch horror films by wearing gots kumkum. but Now i completely avoid watching such shows as they wont let me sleep at night

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

To the children seeing horror serials or movie is not good.It effect in their mind.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
To the children seeing horror serials or movie is not good.It effect in their mind.

Yes it effects their mind that's is the reason that most of horror serials or movies are telecast-ed late night. :blink:
In my childhood i used to watch horror films by wearing gots kumkum. but Now i completely avoid watching such shows as they wont let me sleep at night

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I also have got many sleepless nights :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I used to sing Devi Bhajan.....Ame narayana in my childhood if I see horror movies

Meera sandhu
i never see any horror movie/serial because if i see then i cant sleep and if i sleep then they come in my dream and i afraid.

If you are become Horror then see such type of movies at morning time..........This is a movie only what is need to filled with fear..........

Great idea. then no fear in morning.

Why weak heart will become afraid even in the morning.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I also have got many sleepless nights :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I used to sing Devi Bhajan.....Ame narayana in my childhood if I see horror movies

Devi Bhajans instead of horror serials/films. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sign of an afraid soul, we remember God while in serious problem, he Ram. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't wish to see horror movies and serials. I like love stories and soft nature stories only.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.