The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I liked to watch the Supernatural series on Star World!!

Excuse me- we are talking about Indian serials. :evil: :evil:

Hihihi//come to the topic kalyani. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think she has ever seen an Indian serial otherwise she will edit them all. She would more check the script rather watching them. :laugh: :laugh:

I will never watch an Indian horror serial even if you pay me to watch them, they are so miserable!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL... :laugh: I too feel the same, watched one with a cousin once and I found it funny ,forget about horror !
I like watching the old series of The Twilight Zone which was excellent...

Yeah, liked that one too! The so-called horror serials or movies made in India have too much of gruesome ugly monsters with a lot of blood and gore, that is a bit overdone and exactly what kills the horror in it. What remains is only comedy! :woohoo:

LOL, very true ! One of the most scary movies I have seen was the original Dracula, a black and white film which had the right setting and scared the hell out of you :ohmy: :huh: :dry:

I fear from scary movies. But sometimes, i do watch with my friends.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't think she has ever seen an Indian serial otherwise she will edit them all. She would more check the script rather watching them. :laugh: :laugh:

I will never watch an Indian horror serial even if you pay me to watch them, they are so miserable!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL... :laugh: I too feel the same, watched one with a cousin once and I found it funny ,forget about horror !

Yeah, liked that one too! The so-called horror serials or movies made in India have too much of gruesome ugly monsters with a lot of blood and gore, that is a bit overdone and exactly what kills the horror in it. What remains is only comedy! :woohoo:

LOL, very true ! One of the most scary movies I have seen was the original Dracula, a black and white film which had the right setting and scared the hell out of you :ohmy: :huh: :dry:

Have you checked the link of 1920,Ronak? :blink:

I watched the 1920 love story, but that wasn't a horror movie.

Want to make each day Accountable

some years ago I saw a horror movie named Raat.
Now Husssssss koi hai -a popular horror serial.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I never heard of 1920 love story! But I know of '1942 a love story' in which Anil Kapoor and Manisha Koirala acted. Anyway, 1920 is completely different movie and is a horror movie.
Lol.. yes 1920 is horror movie... That's the name 1920.. you don't need to anything behind it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes the actress in that movie done a really good acting like a ghost.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

i never see any horror movie/serial because if i see then i cant sleep and if i sleep then they come in my dream and i afraid.
No, I am scared to see horror movies/serials.I am always like to watch comedy movies or songs.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

OMG Ronak 1942 is a love story 1920 is a horror movie you just check it out. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.