The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I liked to watch the Supernatural series on Star World!!

Excuse me- we are talking about Indian serials. :evil: :evil:

Hihihi//come to the topic kalyani. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think she has ever seen an Indian serial otherwise she will edit them all. She would more check the script rather watching them. :laugh: :laugh:

I will never watch an Indian horror serial even if you pay me to watch them, they are so miserable!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL... :laugh: I too feel the same, watched one with a cousin once and I found it funny ,forget about horror !
I like watching the old series of The Twilight Zone which was excellent...

Yeah, liked that one too! The so-called horror serials or movies made in India have too much of gruesome ugly monsters with a lot of blood and gore, that is a bit overdone and exactly what kills the horror in it. What remains is only comedy! :woohoo:

LOL, very true ! One of the most scary movies I have seen was the original Dracula, a black and white film which had the right setting and scared the hell out of you :ohmy: :huh: :dry:

I fear from scary movies. But sometimes, i do watch with my friends.

Have you checked the link of 1920,Ronak? :blink:

I watched the 1920 love story, but that wasn't a horror movie.

OMG Ronak 1942 is a love story 1920 is a horror movie you just check it out. :laugh:

Oh !!! Sorry. I had a Confusion.

Want to make each day Accountable

OMG Ronak 1942 is a love story 1920 is a horror movie you just check it out.

When you see that movie you will really scared.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I like to see horror movies and serial.Till date my favorite is fear file.....Really full of horror............
I like to see horror movies and serial.Till date my favorite is fear file.....Really full of horror............

Even i like to watch horror movies since childhood. :woohoo:
i never see any horror movie/serial because if i see then i cant sleep and if i sleep then they come in my dream and i afraid.

If you are become Horror then see such type of movies at morning time..........This is a movie only what is need to filled with fear..........
Yes the actress in that movie done a really good acting like a ghost.

Yes heroine of this movie has done good job.Its very scary when she speaks in the voice of ghost. :laugh:
Yes the actress in that movie done a really good acting like a ghost.

Yes heroine of this movie has done good job.Its very scary when she speaks in the voice of ghost. :laugh:

Will you hear a speaks or noise of a haunted ghost around you...I hear this sound one time in real life..............
i never see any horror movie/serial because if i see then i cant sleep and if i sleep then they come in my dream and i afraid.

If you are become Horror then see such type of movies at morning time..........This is a movie only what is need to filled with fear..........

Great idea. then no fear in morning.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But in morning too people feel scared of horror movies. :woohoo:

But in morning too people feel scared of horror movies. :woohoo:

I don't think once they get up they feel any fear , the nightmare happens while sleeping only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.