The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When we are fast at sleep, we leave this world and become part of the dreamland. We do many things which is not according to our wishes. We see horrors, we see romance, we see ourself talking to God or any other supernatural beings, etc.
I have seen my marriage in my dreams. I have seen my mother-in-law. Believe me, I feel scared of my mother-in-law.
I became very happy in the morning when I just woke up. I am unmarried.
When we are fast at sleep, we leave this world and become part of the dreamland. We do many things which is not according to our wishes. We see horrors, we see romance, we see ourself talking to God or any other supernatural beings, etc.
I have seen my marriage in my dreams. I have seen my mother-in-law. Believe me, I feel scared of my mother-in-law.

Most of what you dream is related to the sub conscious mind and its activities.Every little thing gets imprinted in our mind and sometimes we are unaware of it and it comes in the form of dreams only the pattern gets jumbled and according to the psychoanalysts the pattern is fast moving and images tend to overlap and become confusing ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Although we dream every night, it is not possible to recollect all of them.When we try to recollect the vague memory that is left - the more we try it just fades away..

It may be because our whole body and brain is in the resting position while we sleep. Only the subconscious mind may be active giving us vague description of our dreams, which may not be co-related also. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

It's told, dreaming about marriage is a bad omen. I don't know the reason, may be some superstition.

Most times, I dream about writing exams. In most cases, i have to write even my SSLC exams without any preparations :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Although we dream every night, it is not possible to recollect all of them.When we try to recollect the vague memory that is left - the more we try it just fades away..

It may be because our whole body and brain is in the resting position while we sleep. Only the subconscious mind may be active giving us vague description of our dreams, which may not be co-related also. Isn't it?

Yes the sub conscious mind takes over when we sleep and all the memories that have been imprinted come out, also , at times ,any small disturbance we may have awakens our brain partially and those everyday memories which are on top of our mind also get entangled with the sub conscious for that period of time until we go back to deep sleep. Apparently, it is these dreams or imprints that we tend to sometimes remember even after we come awake...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sometimes my dream may start in my home, I even reach my grandfather's home with the change of next dialogue. Next moment I may be at my school or new home. Really interesting!!!

Meera sandhu
It is a very fascinating subject and I read that what has been found out until now is very little since they are still not able to find explanations for certain kinds of dreams that occur repeatedly - so far, they relate it to some messages that the brain is sending out because of some continuous disturbing thoughts that are there in the persons mind..and such a thing sometimes goes on for years ! :huh:

I have read some Boddunan articles saying, our dreams have some meaning.
Is it true????/

Meera sandhu
Some times we see dreams totally out of our imagination can reach, too wide out of our reach.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don;t know that dreams which we saw at night are fulfilled or not, but there is some connection with our life.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.