The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I would like to live my life all over again! But only if I remember what all mistakes I am going to do so that I don't repeat them again. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Now I am planning to shift over to Australia in couple of months time or in case my program changes for any reasons, I shall use my Haridwar apartment for staying there permanently.

Yes that's a wise thing to do, always have a base here , since one can never predict the future, but I feel that you will have a good life there since it is a beautiful rugged place where you can do many outdoor activities and generally have a good time :) Is your wife too looking forward to migrating there ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now I am planning to shift over to Australia in couple of months time or in case my program changes for any reasons, I shall use my Haridwar apartment for staying there permanently.

Yes that's a wise thing to do, always have a base here , since one can never predict the future, but I feel that you will have a good life there since it is a beautiful rugged place where you can do many outdoor activities and generally have a good time :) Is your wife too looking forward to migrating there ?

Yes we are always together on every private tour. She has accompanied me even on few business tours where I could have spared some time for local sight-seeing Yes we both shall be going to Australia as per our current plans.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes we are always together on every private tour. She has accompanied me even on few business tours where I could have spared some time for local sight-seeing Yes we both shall be going to Australia as per our current plans.

Thats wonderful sunil ! One has to make most of the life at every stage...before you know, it is over !!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I would like to live my life all over again! But only if I remember what all mistakes I am going to do so that I don't repeat them again. :laugh:

Wishful thinking !!! wish we too were like cats ( 9 lives ) :) , of course there is no scientific evidence to that... :)

Wishful thinking !!! wish we too were like cats ( 9 lives ) :) , of course there is no scientific evidence to that... :)

What is the thing about can and 9 lives? I didn't get it :dry:

Live in the present :)

Just google it to know it in detail, they say a cat lives a nine lives in one go. This probably depends on their ability to fall and survive from high places.

CAT not can :) , A cat is supposed to have 9 lives , it is a phrase that is often used ...

Just google it to know it in detail, they say a cat lives a nine lives in one go. This probably depends on their ability to fall and survive from high places.

I have often wondered about its origin and came to know that since the cats keep falling from high buildings theefore, they presumed that they are at least nine times lucky.

I have often wondered about its origin and came to know that since the cats keep falling from high buildings therefore, they presumed that they are at least nine times lucky.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.