The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please allow me the option to begin with Graduation. I shall again appear in B.Com and thereafter pass law degree and join judicial service. May also marry some judge or IAS lady officer.

So, you have an inner feeling that you should have married :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Sir, never feel bad if i said something wrong. :)

Nothing wrong. so far, I have strongly supported the institution of marriage and I feel this is social necessity. I was never against getting married but also not so keen. Now, I am quite happy as I am.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Already, I have bought a lot of changes in me, according to situation demands. I always love experimenting and till now, I have done a lot. So, I don't think, I may live another type of life of my likings, if am given another oppurtunity

That's a very practical approach Sandhya...one has to make the most of what wone has instead of grumbling and complaining about life..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Already, I have bought a lot of changes in me, according to situation demands. I always love experimenting and till now, I have done a lot. So, I don't think, I may live another type of life of my likings, if am given another oppurtunity

That's a very practical approach Sandhya...one has to make the most of what wone has instead of grumbling and complaining about life..

Yes, why should we wait for another chance or complain about time.
Better is late than never. Isn't it?
If you feel to live a particular life now, never postpone it to tomorrow. Time is in our hands. Go and fulfill it. :) :) :)
May be we get some bad experiences too, from our experiments. yet we will never regret in our future, for the past opportunity gone. Isn't it?

Never wait for any chance. Time is now ours. It's giving us a chance. Let us make it how we desire now, not waiting for an opportunity in future.

Meera sandhu
Yes i would like to live my life again if given a chance as this time i would ask God to give me better childhood days as i did not have in this life. :blink:

We cannot go back in our life, but we could make our life better.

True words. By doing good things at present make the future life better.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Yes i would like to live my life again if given a chance as this time i would ask God to give me better childhood days as i did not have in this life. :blink:

Are you saying, you have directly become adult once you were born :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Are you saying, you have directly become adult once you were born :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :P :P :P

No i would ask God not to give me a tough childhood like I had in this life. :blink:

No i would ask God not to give me a tough childhood like I had in this life. :blink:

What tough childhood days did you have , my friend??? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

What tough childhood days did you have , my friend??? :whistle: :whistle:

Will share it some other time. :blink:

But seriously i had not a normal childhood days.
I really love my life. I would love to live this life again and again. Moreover I often wish to go back in past and make some changes which I know I can't.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.