The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I would like to live my life all over again! But only if I remember what all mistakes I am going to do so that I don't repeat them again. :laugh:

Wishful thinking !!! wish we too were like cats ( 9 lives ) :) , of course there is no scientific evidence to that... :)

What is the thing about can and 9 lives? I didn't get it :dry:

Just google it to know it in detail, they say a cat lives a nine lives in one go. This probably depends on their ability to fall and survive from high places.

I have often wondered about its origin and came to know that since the cats keep falling from high buildings therefore, they presumed that they are at least nine times lucky.

Oh I see I never heard that though :huh: Maybe the Cat-woman is inspired from this special powers of the cat ..right?

Live in the present :)
I sometimes think what would happen if I get a chance to live life all over again...I felt that I probably would make the same mistakes since I will be the same ME :blink: :( ..but the idea of living life all over isnt so bad :)

Except the childhood part, I won't at all like to live it all over again! The remaining parts are eminently forgettable!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Given a chance, I would like to live some parts of my life all over again, but not all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When we rewind our life for few years and see how we were in those days, we always find few mistakes which we have done. If I get a chance to rewind my life, I would solve those mistakes which i have done.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't like the chance to live my life all over again.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes I also would like to live it some other ways although I won't mind if I am given the same again. I have nothing to regret.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I also would like to live it some other ways although I won't mind if I am given the same again. I have nothing to regret.

even no one would say NO if they were asked to live same life again as this time they would be more careful and won't repeat the same mistakes they would have done in life. :blink:

even no one would say NO if they were asked to live same life again as this time they would be more careful and won't repeat the same mistakes they would have done in life. :blink:

There are millions who would not like to live their same life again. Ask the people who were born with diseases and poverty. they would never agree to live their life allover again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are millions who would not like to live their same life again. Ask the people who were born with diseases and poverty. they would never agree to live their life allover again.

Yes, you are right. Poor people will like to live a life of rich people. No one likes to be poor. I think in india, there are various people who hate their life. They would like to have a good life, if given chance to live their whole life once again.

Want to make each day Accountable

I sometimes think what would happen if I get a chance to live life all over again...I felt that I probably would make the same mistakes since I will be the same ME :blink: :( ..but the idea of living life all over isnt so bad :)

Except the childhood part, I won't at all like to live it all over again! The remaining parts are eminently forgettable!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I too feel that childhood was the best part of my life...But I dont have too many complaints about growing up either, I have made mistakes and paid the price for them and also have had some good moments - all in all not bad ! But, I wouldn't mind going through it again just to see how I would fare ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.