The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i would like to live my life again if given a chance as this time i would ask God to give me better childhood days as i did not have in this life. :blink:

Are you saying, you have directly become adult once you were born :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :P :P :P

No i would ask God not to give me a tough childhood like I had in this life. :blink:

What tough childhood days did you have , my friend??? :whistle: :whistle:

Will share it some other time. :blink:

But seriously i had not a normal childhood days.

That is really unfortunate Sanjeev, but now having your own children and giving them lots of love and care is one way of making up for that ! We all go through unpleasantness in life at different stages , and I too have had my fair share or may be more than my fair share of it :( :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes i would like to live my life again if given a chance as this time i would ask God to give me better childhood days as i did not have in this life. :blink:

Are you saying, you have directly become adult once you were born :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :P :P :P

No i would ask God not to give me a tough childhood like I had in this life. :blink:

That is really unfortunate Sanjeev, but now having your own children and giving them lots of love and care is one way of making up for that ! We all go through unpleasantness in life at different stages , and I too have had my fair share or may be more than my fair share of it :( :huh:

yes, it's true...we give our children most...what we didn't get in our childhood. By this way we are living that life through our kids, sure

Meera sandhu

yes, it's true...we give our children most...what we didn't get in our childhood. By this way we are living that life through our kids, sure

true, and as long as we dont impose our wishes on them it is fine ...Afterall our children are our extensions and we want them to do the best they can...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

true, and as long as we dont impose our wishes on them it is fine ...Afterall our children are our extensions and we want them to do the best they can...

we can fulfill our good desires through them. But, not by imposing.

Whatever things we never get in our lives, we can give to our kids. Actually we are more aware about them. It's a truth

Meera sandhu
No, I won't live the same life again because I enjoy this one like any thing. I would like to live it like some one else. How about some one who lives in villages with big farming space and living a natural life, away from artificial city life!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, I won't live the same life again because I enjoy this one like any thing. I would like to live it like some one else. How about some one who lives in villages with big farming space and living a natural life, away from artificial city life!

That is good ! Living open spaces ,close to nature would be a dream come true, although I do it here since Mangalore is still relatively less congested and polluted.You just have to drive out 6 or 7 kms to be in the midst of greenery and nature !

That is good ! Living open spaces ,close to nature would be a dream come true, although I do it here since Mangalore is still relatively less congested and polluted.You just have to drive out 6 or 7 kms to be in the midst of greenery and nature !

Fortunately I am living here in a locality away from city life although this is a colony developed by a big housing group situated on Delhi-Dehradun highway but 12Km away from city and with every facility including malls etc but totally different from a congested city life. I am enjoying this for almost 2 years in natural environment. I was either at Bangalore or here. I envy when I see people with big farms and farm-houses here.

Fortunately I am living here in a locality away from city life although this is a colony developed by a big housing group situated on Delhi-Dehradun highway but 12Km away from city and with every facility including malls etc but totally different from a congested city life. I am enjoying this for almost 2 years in natural environment. I was either at Bangalore or here. I envy when I see people with big farms and farm-houses here.

Even at Bangalore living in farm houses outside the city limits has caught on in a big way.Many people are owning farm houses where they spend their weekend s and vacations ...

Now I am planning to shift over to Australia in couple of months time or in case my program changes for any reasons, I shall use my Haridwar apartment for staying there permanently.

Yes that's true I try to compensate for what I not got in my childhood by giving lots of love to my kids. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.