The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:
sarala wrote:
I want to live my child hood till now and further. And want to get whatever happiness i lost. like playing, participating in games etc

In school i was active. Very much active. I was participating in all activities. But in college life, I have just participated in one DRAMA, nothing else.

One can go on doing whatever interests you ,but when you are an adult , you are expected to shoulder some of the responsibility ..It is possible to pursue any activity you like provided you make a sincere effort ! [/quote]

Its true!! Sincere efforts are required! I missed learning a new language that I wanted to during my college days! I want to do it now! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:
sarala wrote:
I want to live my child hood till now and further. And want to get whatever happiness i lost. like playing, participating in games etc

In school i was active. Very much active. I was participating in all activities. But in college life, I have just participated in one DRAMA, nothing else.

One can go on doing whatever interests you ,but when you are an adult , you are expected to shoulder some of the responsibility ..It is possible to pursue any activity you like provided you make a sincere effort !

Its true!! Sincere efforts are required! I missed learning a new language that I wanted to during my college days! I want to do it now! :)[/quote]

Yes you must Kalyani , actually one should just go ahead and do what interests you.My sister is a very busy pediatrician having a job and a nursing home to look after, and she was always interested in music and playing the piano and she has started learning,going to the classes at 9 pm. after finishing all her commitments at home and clinic ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Please help me to get back this chance once again. I would like to go back to my old days which I left behind and came much forward. :P :P :P :P

Sharmistha Banerjee
If I would given the chance I would like to do all those which I missed in my childhood days.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If I would given the chance I would like to do all those which I missed in my childhood days

Please help me to get back this chance once again. I would like to go back to my old days which I left behind and came much forward

If that were possible I too wouldnt mind going through the entire life again since childhood because thats where all the difference comes, no point in changing afew things here and there after you have grown up, the change has to come right from the beginning itself :) :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If i got chance like this i surely accept this and enjoy my life with my friends.
It is boring for me if i get like that chance. One time is enough for me.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes why not I will enjoy life again if same life then no problem I will fulfill my rest wishes.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Most people seem to go back to their childhood which clearly shows that we are happiest during our childhood , and it is important for parents to give a happy and hassle free childhood to their children..

Childhood days are really a happiest days. Everyone will treat us as queen and prince.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.