The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As I have mentioned before also that I find no fun living the same life allover again, there is no use experiencing and going through the same and that too knowing the result before hand. I certainly want a change from the present one..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As I have mentioned before also that I find no fun living the same life allover again, there is no use experiencing and going through the same and that too knowing the result before hand. I certainly want a change from the present one..

Change it all ? or only certain parts of it... :cheer: I guess that's why wise people say ' treat each day as a special gift and make the most of it so that when you look back you don't have too many regrets ! However, many things in life are beyond us ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Change it all ? or only certain parts of it... :cheer: I guess that's why wise people say ' treat each day as a special gift and make the most of it so that when you look back you don't have too many regrets ! However, many things in life are beyond us ...

no regrets whatsoever neither there is a way we ca amend what has already been done in past but if one has to live the same life allover, that would be too monotonous. That is the reason I want a different way to live a changed atmosphere a new way of living and a different style perhaps.

IF god has given me another chance also I dont like to live in this dirty world as it is polluted each and every thing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sometimes I just want to go back to those days when i was in school and colleges.those days were really enjoyable.Hanging out with friends.Chatting with them.I just lost those days.If i were given back to go to those days surely I will live my life again.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sometimes I just want to go back to those days when i was in school and colleges.those days were really enjoyable.Hanging out with friends.Chatting with them.I just lost those days.If i were given back to go to those days surely I will live my life again.

You are right but I would prefer to live as some one else. I want to taste the change and would prefer to be some one else.

You are right but I would prefer to live as some one else. I want to taste the change and would prefer to be some one else.

I also want to live my school days. School days were much better than my college life.

Want to make each day Accountable

I want to live my child hood till now and further. And want to get whatever happiness i lost. like playing, participating in games etc

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I want to live my child hood till now and further. And want to get whatever happiness i lost. like playing, participating in games etc

In school i was active. Very much active. I was participating in all activities. But in college life, I have just participated in one DRAMA, nothing else.

Want to make each day Accountable

In school i was active. Very much active. I was participating in all activities. But in college life, I have just participated in one DRAMA, nothing else.

One can go on doing whatever interests you ,but when you are an adult , you are expected to shoulder some of the responsibility ..It is possible to pursue any activity you like provided you make a sincere effort !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.