Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its raining heavily here in Delhi and today I am really not liking it because I had to go out with friends. Rain rain please go away..come again some another day.. I have to gout and meet my friends today :angry: :angry:

Live in the present :)
During Rain time in my childhood we prepare something hot food items and eat. It is very good to eat hot when raining. :cheer: me and my grandmother and my whole family enjoying a lot that times.

It was a very memorable moment for us.

Achumurukku, murukku, neyyappam, samosa, pazhampori,unniyappam, bajji, ulli vada.....what else :cheer: :cheer:

groundnuts, eating hot rice also very superb when raining.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I don't sit near the window but go all out to enjoy it in my courtyard or park in front of my house. I love to feel it touching and wetting me.

If girls go outside and wet in rain....everyone will say....pagli kahi ki :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But if a man wets, no one has any problem :angry: :angry:

so, let me sit near the open window and enjoy the small rain drops scattering on my face
Enjoy this song......you can see Subha Mughdal opening the window while raining
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9PbyZnge6I

I have never heard a Subha Mughdal although I have heard Shubha Mugdal many a times, she is a great singer. :)

I have never heard of either Subha Mughdal or Subha Mugdal, but I have heard Shubha Mudgal ;) and she has an amazing voice!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't sit near the window but go all out to enjoy it in my courtyard or park in front of my house. I love to feel it touching and wetting me.

If girls go outside and wet in rain....everyone will say....pagli kahi ki :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But if a man wets, no one has any problem :angry: :angry:

so, let me sit near the open window and enjoy the small rain drops scattering on my face
Enjoy this song......you can see Subha Mughdal opening the window while raining
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9PbyZnge6I

I have never heard a Subha Mughdal although I have heard Shubha Mugdal many a times, she is a great singer. :)

I have never heard of either Subha Mughdal or Subha Mugdal, but I have heard Shubha Mudgal ;) and she has an amazing voice!!!

A lot of fans for this wonderful and powerful singer :) :) :) :)

Yes, she is the best....... :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Its raining heavily here in Delhi and today I am really not liking it because I had to go out with friends. Rain rain please go away..come again some another day.. I have to gout and meet my friends today :angry: :angry:

BTW you can go out in rain too and meet your friend I think you will enjoy it better than you do in normal days. :laugh:

BTW you can go out in rain too and meet your friend I think you will enjoy it better than you do in normal days. :laugh:

I had no option :angry: :angry: But yeah had a good time :) :)

Great I always enjoy going out in rain but as you know the water logging problems in rain in Delhi is a major problem which always restrict me to go out in rainy season. :evil:

Great I always enjoy going out in rain but as you know the water logging problems in rain in Delhi is a major problem which always restrict me to go out in rainy season. :evil:

And I got stuck in the traffic for full two hours ! That is a major problem that spoils the fun :angry: :angry:

And I got stuck in the traffic for full two hours ! That is a major problem that spoils the fun :angry: :angry:

Yes during rain two wheeler drivers stand under flyovers to avoid getting wet in rain cause traffic jams on the roads. :evil:
I love two wheeler drive during the rains. I have used it even for longer journeys especially, in rainy season. If going for work one can always use his 4 wheeler.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.