Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to have Ice cream by geting wet in the rain near the sea. Its a wonderful feeling. then having nuddles.

It would unique experience, if i try this. I don't know how i would feel, but it would interesting.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love to have Ice cream by geting wet in the rain near the sea. Its a wonderful feeling. then having nuddles.

I love to enjoy the rain having coffee and pakodas. Though I enjoy rain only when I am with my friends. :)

Live in the present :)
But today in the evening it rained heavily I was totally wet when I reached home as I have given my car for servicing so I had no other choice to go by Delhi Metro. :blink:

You see I am only a few kilometers away from you but it did not rain that much here. I rained for a few minutes only. But drizzled for a long time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But today in the evening it rained heavily I was totally wet when I reached home as I have given my car for servicing so I had no other choice to go by Delhi Metro. :blink:

You see I am only a few kilometers away from you but it did not rain that much here. I rained for a few minutes only. But drizzled for a long time.

And since yesterday night its been raining continuously in Delhi.Today I have not sent the kids to school due to rain. :blink:

And since yesterday night its been raining continuously in Delhi.Today I have not sent the kids to school due to rain. :blink:

Yes since last night it's raining here too, this is still raining, no park for we two today. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

After the scorching heat of summer rain brings relief.Everywhere green could be seen.The trees look fresh when it becomes wet in rain water.The ponds ,rivers were full with water.Farmers face lit up with smile.

Sharmistha Banerjee
In our Town, there was more than 60 to 65 mm rain and this is enough through out the year. In Gujarat, we are 2nd or 3rd highest district to get the rain.

Near our town, there are 2 or 3 dams which are overflowing.

Want to make each day Accountable

In our Town, there was more than 60 to 65 mm rain and this is enough through out the year. In Gujarat, we are 2nd or 3rd highest district to get the rain.

Near our town, there are 2 or 3 dams which are overflowing.

This is good but are you saving water or not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love to get in wet in the rain.To watch it.To look around the greenery everywhere.And specially to play in the rain.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.