Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I live in a Town and many villages are there near my town. So, here Rain means a lot. Rain is very necessary for farmers and they jump with joy when rain falls.

Rain is more important for farmers as thee days too they rely more on rain for irrigation. :blink:
I live in a Town and many villages are there near my town. So, here Rain means a lot. Rain is very necessary for farmers and they jump with joy when rain falls.

Rain is more important for farmers as thee days too they rely more on rain for irrigation. :blink:

This year, rain is below 40% of expectations....so we can expect a power cut at any time :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

This year, rain is below 40% of expectations....so we can expect a power cut at any time :woohoo: :woohoo:

In Delhi its been raining since 2~3 days but its not heavy. :(

I remember last time we had lots of rain in the season and many of the place in North India flooded with water. :evil:

I remember last time we had lots of rain in the season and many of the place in North India flooded with water. :evil:

Rains have just ceased here!!!!

But the truth is that, due to geographical features of our state, we get rain whole throughout year.....Even during summer (3-4 months) , we will get at least 5-6 rains. That's why our state holds greenery :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Rains have just ceased here!!!!

But the truth is that, due to geographical features of our state, we get rain whole throughout year.....Even during summer (3-4 months) , we will get at least 5-6 rains. That's why our state holds greenery :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here in our town, this time, rain has spoiled many crops. Rain was very heavy for 7 days and lot of water was filled in the farm. Farmers need water but not so much, that spoil the crops.
Here, the rain was little late and when the rain falled, it falled continously heavy for 7 days. We don't want such rain. This would useless for Farmers and rather than feeling happy, they would cry.

Want to make each day Accountable

There is no rains now a days it is just like a summer here in Hyderabad.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In Delhi its been raining since early morning. I did not send my kids to school due to heavy rain today. :blink:
In Delhi its been raining since early morning. I did not send my kids to school due to heavy rain today. :blink:

Is it monsoon at Delhi now? :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Is it monsoon at Delhi now? :whistle:

Yes its raining here. :) Though Delhi has a humid temperature and after the rain the humidity spoils all the enjoyment. :angry:

Live in the present :)
Now in Mumbai, there is little rain.

We all love rain.Rain makes everyone happy.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.