Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rain is a symbol of regeneration and its refreshing appearance immediately after a searing summer is a god-send to me! :huh:
I am a rain lover too and my mood that is very low during the summer improve once it starts raining. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I love the light shower of rain, but not the rain when it gets heavy. When rain stops and everything which you see outside is so bright. Those things i like it. Those brightness attracts me to go outside.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love the light shower of rain, but not the rain when it gets heavy. When rain stops and everything which you see outside is so bright. Those things i like it. Those brightness attracts me to go outside.

Everything is okay in right quantity. Excessive rain also plays havoc. Yesterday, there was very heavy rain at Agra. The roads were filled with water. Water also flowed in to many houses. Many scooters and Rikshaws were almost drowned in water. People had to pay even Rs. 400/- to riksha pullers for taking them from the flooded road. In view of water position on road, the charges of Rs. 400/- were not heavy. The passengers could sit with legs up in Rikshaw while the puller would pull himself, the riksha with passenger on foot himself being in water to shoulder level.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I love rains accompanied by small thunder and lightening.....particularly rain at nights...so beautiful
We have a poetess Sugathakumari. Her poem 'Rathri Mazha' (Night rain) is very famous. She says, rain is similar to a crying lady ...

Meera sandhu
i like rain very much and love to stand whenever it rains....... ;) ;) ;) ;)
I really love the smell of new rain in summer.
What about you???

Meera sandhu
I live in a Town and many villages are there near my town. So, here Rain means a lot. Rain is very necessary for farmers and they jump with joy when rain falls.

Want to make each day Accountable

During Rain time in my childhood we prepare something hot food items and eat. It is very good to eat hot when raining. :cheer: me and my grandmother and my whole family enjoying a lot that times.

It was a very memorable moment for us.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
During Rain time in my childhood we prepare something hot food items and eat. It is very good to eat hot when raining. :cheer: me and my grandmother and my whole family enjoying a lot that times.

It was a very memorable moment for us.

Achumurukku, murukku, neyyappam, samosa, pazhampori,unniyappam, bajji, ulli vada.....what else :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.