Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its raining heavily here in Delhi and today I am really not liking it because I had to go out with friends. Rain rain please go away..come again some another day.. I have to gout and meet my friends today :angry: :angry:

BTW you can go out in rain too and meet your friend I think you will enjoy it better than you do in normal days. :laugh:

I had no option :angry: :angry: But yeah had a good time :) :)

Great I always enjoy going out in rain but as you know the water logging problems in rain in Delhi is a major problem which always restrict me to go out in rainy season. :evil:

And I got stuck in the traffic for full two hours ! That is a major problem that spoils the fun :angry: :angry:

Yes during rain two wheeler drivers stand under flyovers to avoid getting wet in rain cause traffic jams on the roads. :evil:

And I thought water logging was the problem. ;) :P :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Its raining heavily here in Delhi and today I am really not liking it because I had to go out with friends. Rain rain please go away..come again some another day.. I have to gout and meet my friends today :angry: :angry:

BTW you can go out in rain too and meet your friend I think you will enjoy it better than you do in normal days. :laugh:

Great I always enjoy going out in rain but as you know the water logging problems in rain in Delhi is a major problem which always restrict me to go out in rainy season. :evil:

And I got stuck in the traffic for full two hours ! That is a major problem that spoils the fun :angry: :angry:

Yes during rain two wheeler drivers stand under flyovers to avoid getting wet in rain cause traffic jams on the roads. :evil:

Not in my area, I go for long drives on Mussorie- Dehradun - Haridwar highway.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You made me miss my state :dry: I am basically from Uttrakhand. You must have heard of the place Almora :) :)

You made me miss my state :dry: I am basically from Uttrakhand. You must have heard of the place Almora :) :)

Come on I had seen every place in UK, including Kumaun and Garhwal. I have walked on foot for hundreds of KM on hilly roads to admire its beauty. I have done many trips on foot from Bhuwali to Nainital and Bhimtal.

today I made an Attam for my girl with flowers in the courtyard, inside the car shed. But what to do, just before completion, a rain came and it was very difficult for me to complete it. The breeze along with it distorted my design. But anyhow I completed it.

Meera sandhu
today I made an Attam for my girl with flowers in the courtyard, inside the car shed. But what to do, just before completion, a rain came and it was very difficult for me to complete it. The breeze along with it distorted my design. But anyhow I completed it.

I so would have liked to see the picture here :angry: :angry:

Come on I had seen every place in UK, including Kumaun and Garhwal. I have walked on foot for hundreds of KM on hilly roads to admire its beauty. I have done many trips on foot from Bhuwali to Nainital and Bhimtal.

I am from Kumaon! Filled with pride right now. :silly: :silly: You been to Patal Bhuvneshwar cave in Pithoragarh in Kumaon? I went there the last month. Its an awesome place to visit.

I think you were talking about rain and all, this is totally different here.

I think you were talking about rain and all, this is totally different here.

I really love rain a lot...
But today I became angry with it, as it disturbed my work :P

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, you should not be anger with rain. If you want, you can create design again, but if you want rain again, we cannot say exactly will it come back or not. because it depends up nature

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.