Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, you should not be anger with rain. If you want, you can create design again, but if you want rain again, we cannot say exactly will it come back or not. because it depends up nature

I was just kidding yaar :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I don't sit near the window but go all out to enjoy it in my courtyard or park in front of my house. I love to feel it touching and wetting me.

If girls go outside and wet in rain....everyone will say....pagli kahi ki :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But if a man wets, no one has any problem :angry: :angry:

so, let me sit near the open window and enjoy the small rain drops scattering on my face
Enjoy this song......you can see Subha Mughdal opening the window while raining
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9PbyZnge6I

I have never heard a Subha Mughdal although I have heard Shubha Mudgal many a times, she is a great singer. :)

I have never heard of either Subha Mughdal or Subha Mugdal, but I have heard Shubha Mudgal ;) and she has an amazing voice!!!

Same goes for me, but she really is a wonderful singer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

today I made an Attam for my girl with flowers in the courtyard, inside the car shed. But what to do, just before completion, a rain came and it was very difficult for me to complete it. The breeze along with it distorted my design. But anyhow I completed it.

I think you were talking about rain and all, this is totally different here.

I really love rain a lot...
But today I became angry with it, as it disturbed my work :P

How it disturbed your work?. :blink:

I enjoyed rain today while coming back to home from office. :)
today I made an Attam for my girl with flowers in the courtyard, inside the car shed. But what to do, just before completion, a rain came and it was very difficult for me to complete it. The breeze along with it distorted my design. But anyhow I completed it.

Was it raining real hard, it was not that hard but for a short period. We two went into the park to enjoy it again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every where in India, at some other or the time it is raining, but in our visakhapatnam, it is raining very rarely at mid nights where we cannot join with rain and enjoy it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Was it raining real hard, it was not that hard but for a short period. We two went into the park to enjoy it again.

No it did not rain heavily but it was like shower that's the reason I enjoyed it much. :laugh:
Every day it is raining heavily here in Hyderabad. Now it is very pleasant whether to enjoy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love rain.Specially with a plate of hot delicious "pakoda" in hands.And enjoy the lovely rain eating those "pakodas' sitting on the window sill.

Sharmistha Banerjee
But today in the evening it rained heavily I was totally wet when I reached home as I have given my car for servicing so I had no other choice to go by Delhi Metro. :blink:
I love to have Ice cream by geting wet in the rain near the sea. Its a wonderful feeling. then having nuddles.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.