Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then it is our responsibility to plant tree around our house. atleast on our terrus. so atleast the little bit of air becomes fresh. at that time we can have a morning walk early morning

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

With most large cities now filled with apartment blocks and busy roads surrounding it, there is no space for walking so one gets to see people walking within the apartment block .. many of the larger apartment blocks have space around them that can be utilised by the residents to walk and get some exercise at least ..

In my case this is very pathetic as we have Yamuna nearby my home but the fact is we don't want to go nearby it as the place near the river is full of garbage and the river looks like a drain and it smells bad. :evil:
With most large cities now filled with apartment blocks and busy roads surrounding it, there is no space for walking so one gets to see people walking within the apartment block .. many of the larger apartment blocks have space around them that can be utilised by the residents to walk and get some exercise at least ..

In my case this is very pathetic as we have Yamuna nearby my home but the fact is we don't want to go nearby it as the place near the river is full of garbage and the river looks like a drain and it smells bad. :evil:

I too live in small town and in morning, you feel like Heaven. Its so fantastic outside and surrounding just mesmerized you.

Want to make each day Accountable

I too live in small town and in morning, you feel like Heaven. Its so fantastic outside and surrounding just mesmerized you.

Exactly the fresh air in the morning is very pleasing and good for health too but people due to their busy schedule don't able to go often for a walk daily. :(

Exactly the fresh air in the morning is very pleasing and good for health too but people due to their busy schedule don't able to go often for a walk daily. :(

I think may be if they wake little more early, then even a busy schedule people can enjoy and live active and fresh.
That is the only step left, if they want to live that same freshness in life.

Some times for some people it won't be possible as they work till late nights and there will be no sleep. and if they wake early then they will sleep at their work place

Some times for some people it won't be possible as they work till late nights and there will be no sleep. and if they wake early then they will sleep at their work place

Like for me I reach home late from office and have to wake up early in the morning to prepare kids for school so I get little time in the morning for a walk. :)
Thats great, there is no need spend hours and hours for morning walk, just 10 to 15 minutes walk is enough

Thats great, there is no need spend hours and hours for morning walk, just 10 to 15 minutes walk is enough

But I feel leaving my kids to bus stop is like a walk only as I have to travel for 1 Km daily for it in the morning. :laugh:

But I feel leaving my kids to bus stop is like a walk only as I have to travel for 1 Km daily for it in the morning. :laugh:

Its good that you walk 1 km dalily. You need to increase a little.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.