Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Morning walks is a good exercise.It relieves our muscle and help us to get fresh air.It also increase the body power and helps us to get rid of joint pains.walking is considered the good exercise.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Morning walk helps to inhale the fresh air.Fresh air is very good for our body.It helps us to be fit.

Even walking on the green grass with the dew on it is healthy for eyes one should do it in the morning. :)
It is very useful information on do's and don't but how many of us really go for walking daily in this busy life... I myself never follow it :(
It is very useful information on do's and don't but how many of us really go for walking daily in this busy life... I myself never follow it :(

Even I too don't go for morning walk but I always make a plan to go once my kids grow up and start get preparing themselves for school. :)
I went for walk last 4 months ago now i cant go because i have to be at my work place 7:30.
I went for walk last 4 months ago now i cant go because i have to be at my work place 7:30.

Yes its difficult to go for a walk when you have offline works to perform.Even I also tried to manage my time but could not took out time for me to go for a walk.I hope in future I will get some time for me to go for it.My father goes for a walk every day and says he feel lot of difference when he goes for a walk he feels lots of freshness. :)
Morning walk is useful for health.It is important because it makes us healthy and strong.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Walking is the most useful exercise especially, in the morning. It is a light exercise. "Half an hour morning walk keeps the doctor away". The atmosphere is clear and pure. The air is fresh. Deep breathing and brisk walk in the open air atmosphere gives freshness to mind and energy to lungs. It improves the physical health. A man on his early morning walk enjoys the beauty of nature smelling the sweet scented aid of flowers blooming everywhere. The sound of leaves of the trees is a sort of sweet music. When the sun rises, its light and soft rays appear to be charming to the mind and body.

Advantages:-
Morning walk has its own advantages. Morning walk helps in improving the blood circulation and physical strength of a person. If done for forty to forty five minutes, helps in burning calories thereby losing weight. It keeps one active and energetic and takes away dullness from one's life. It tones up the whole system and develops stamina for performing tasks which need physical strength and prepares the person for the days work. It vitalizes our systems such as, circulatory system, respiratory system, excretory system, etc. One of the greatest merits of morning walk is that it refreshes not only our body but also soothes our burdened minds and tensioned hearts. A good morning walk can do wonders with regard to mental health.

Do's for walking:-
One should be very careful about the place where one takes walk.
Preferably, it should be an open place with plenty of fresh and clean air.
Wear comfortable shoes and loose clothing.

Don'ts for walking:-
Busy roads,congested residential areas,dirty streets, etc., should be avoided.
Avoid taking caffeinated beverages immediately before going on walk.

By adding a few more details you can submit the same information as an article and earn some cash benefit...Nowadays most cities have parks with jogging tracks which are good for taking morning or evening walks.In some cities they even have ladies only parks, though I don't see the relevance of it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Walking is the most useful exercise especially, in the morning. It is a light exercise. "Half an hour morning walk keeps the doctor away". The atmosphere is clear and pure. The air is fresh. Deep breathing and brisk walk in the open air atmosphere gives freshness to mind and energy to lungs. It improves the physical health. A man on his early morning walk enjoys the beauty of nature smelling the sweet scented aid of flowers blooming everywhere. The sound of leaves of the trees is a sort of sweet music. When the sun rises, its light and soft rays appear to be charming to the mind and body.

Morning walk has its own advantages. Morning walk helps in improving the blood circulation and physical strength of a person. If done for forty to forty five minutes, helps in burning calories thereby losing weight. It keeps one active and energetic and takes away dullness from one's life. It tones up the whole system and develops stamina for performing tasks which need physical strength and prepares the person for the days work. It vitalizes our systems such as, circulatory system, respiratory system, excretory system, etc. One of the greatest merits of morning walk is that it refreshes not only our body but also soothes our burdened minds and tensioned hearts. A good morning walk can do wonders with regard to mental health.

By adding a few more details you can submit the same information as an article and earn some cash benefit...Nowadays most cities have parks with jogging tracks which are good for taking morning or evening walks.In some cities they even have ladies only parks, though I don't see the relevance of it..

Yes now a days we can see parks with the jogging tracks but I have not seen a single park which is meant for ladies only. :blink:

Even in city like Delhi I find parks very rare.Many of the parks at my place are not maintained by MCD and they are not worth for a person to walk in there as they have turned out to be the home of stray cows,people who always play cards there. :evil:

Yes now a days we can see parks with the jogging tracks but I have not seen a single park which is meant for ladies only. :blink:

Even in city like Delhi I find parks very rare.Many of the parks at my place are not maintained by MCD and they are not worth for a person to walk in there as they have turned out to be the home of stray cows,people who always play cards there. :evil:

I guess we are lucky in our state to have many parks in fact in Bangalore 2 or 3 good parks in each residential layout , the same here in Mangalore ,we have many parks that can be used for walking.we also have 2 ladies parks , quite large ones although, as I said earlier I dont see any relevance of it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.