Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats great, there is no need spend hours and hours for morning walk, just 10 to 15 minutes walk is enough

But I feel leaving my kids to bus stop is like a walk only as I have to travel for 1 Km daily for it in the morning. :laugh:

Its good that you walk 1 km dally. You need to increase a little.

Yes I know its good but I feel I should walk more as I have a sitting job. :)
I love walking in the early morning

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I love walking in the early morning

I love walking in evening as well. In Morning, you feel everything fresh. Pollution is not there and we feel that what a lovely Surrounding GOD has given.

Want to make each day Accountable

With most large cities now filled with apartment blocks and busy roads surrounding it, there is no space for walking so one gets to see people walking within the apartment block .. many of the larger apartment blocks have space around them that can be utilised by the residents to walk and get some exercise at least ..

In my case this is very pathetic as we have Yamuna nearby my home but the fact is we don't want to go nearby it as the place near the river is full of garbage and the river looks like a drain and it smells bad. :evil:

I too live in small town and in morning, you feel like Heaven. Its so fantastic outside and surrounding just mesmerized you.

Exactly the fresh air in the morning is very pleasing and good for health too but people due to their busy schedule don't able to go often for a walk daily. :(

The worst part is when there are rains and most often than not these days roads are all being dug up and repaired leaving no place for you to walk freely.You have to either go to a park, which if it is situated nearby is good or else a hassle since youmay drop the idea of going for a walk altogether..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every one should have morning walk for at least 200 days a year.

robert May i know why only 200days a year, why not 365 days. what about remaining 165 days

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

According to researches one should walk at a brisk pace for at least 45 minutes each day and 4 or 5 times a week.The first 15 minutes are just warming and dont really hep you other than loosening your limbs and generally getting your body ready for the task.So walking at a slow pace even for an hour is not of much use but it is better tn having no walk at all...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Morning walk is a good exercise but you have to do a habit otherwise it is not possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes morning walk is good for health with a pleasant atmosphere. But if you type this in articles section you may earn some money.
:(

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Yes morning walk is good for health with a pleasant atmosphere. But if you type this in articles section you may earn some money.
:(

As everyone said, Morning walk is good for heath. It is very pleasant also. But it is raining in Tamilnadu now. So we can only dream about morning walk here.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.