Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To be frank, it really depends on environment also. Like these days i am in Australia and env. is so good for walking that you feel like going for it. Streets are clean. Whether is good. No dust. In India its really hard for you to walk to office even if you are in proximity.. Best time is to go early morning walk around 5-6 but we can hardly do that.. :( :(

I totally agree with that, most cities in India have no proper footpaths and are crowded and also filthy since people have no civic sense they simply throw stuff anywhere they feel like...I too am away from home and find it so much better to go for walks here since everything around me is clean and fresh, in fact look forward to it every day unlike at home where I normally walk in the parks..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
We can take a walk during our lunch hour. Walking for half an hour after a meal will definitely reduce the fat. Also we can take a longer walk once a week in a different route which will be healthy also interesting.
Walking normally wont get any use. We must walk as fastly as we can. But we must start slowly and must improve fast day by day.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Walking is the most useful exercise especially, in the morning. It is a light exercise. "Half an hour morning walk keeps the doctor away". The atmosphere is clear and pure. The air is fresh. Deep breathing and brisk walk in the open air atmosphere gives freshness to mind and energy to lungs. It improves the physical health. A man on his early morning walk enjoys the beauty of nature smelling the sweet scented aid of flowers blooming everywhere. The sound of leaves of the trees is a sort of sweet music. When the sun rises, its light and soft rays appear to be charming to the mind and body.

Advantages:-
Morning walk has its own advantages. Morning walk helps in improving the blood circulation and physical strength of a person. If done for forty to forty five minutes, helps in burning calories thereby losing weight. It keeps one active and energetic and takes away dullness from one's life. It tones up the whole system and develops stamina for performing tasks which need physical strength and prepares the person for the days work. It vitalizes our systems such as, circulatory system, respiratory system, excretory system, etc. One of the greatest merits of morning walk is that it refreshes not only our body but also soothes our burdened minds and tensioned hearts. A good morning walk can do wonders with regard to mental health.

Do's for walking:-
One should be very careful about the place where one takes walk.
Preferably, it should be an open place with plenty of fresh and clean air.
Wear comfortable shoes and loose clothing.

Don'ts for walking:-
Busy roads,congested residential areas,dirty streets, etc., should be avoided.
Avoid taking caffeinated beverages immediately before going on walk.

I feel very cold today. Due to this reason, I didn't have my morning walk today. I don't think I can have morning walk till January 2013.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Though it is cold, you have to do morning walk at least in your house as walking is good for health

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Th only problem in walking early in the morning before sunrise is that of erratic vehicles that drive all over the road with high speed,one has to look out for these and take care,I have heard of several accidents where people jogging or walking on the streets in the early hours have been hit by such rash drivers...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Though it is cold, you have to do morning walk at least in your house as walking is good for health

Right Sarala, But My laziness seek some reasons always. Laziness find the opt reasons are rainy season and winter season. These reasons comfort myself when I do not have morning walk.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.