Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gas is a very necessary items for every kitchen.There are many big families who need two cylinders in one month.Now they had to purchase it in high rate.Govt should not do injustice with the other states.

It seems there is a provision for joint families where you can show that few families are living together.I am not sure how they do it since address proof is mandatory, but one of our neighbors have 2 connections since there are about 16 of them living in the same house...Either they have not been caught yet or there is some provision...

I think that should be allowed like in my case we in all have three connections as we all live in the same buiding but have 3 different kitchens.But that's really serious as government ultimately is saying indirectly that you should not have a joint family. :evil:
Gas is a very necessary items for every kitchen.There are many big families who need two cylinders in one month.Now they had to purchase it in high rate.Govt should not do injustice with the other states.

It seems there is a provision for joint families where you can show that few families are living together.I am not sure how they do it since address proof is mandatory, but one of our neighbors have 2 connections since there are about 16 of them living in the same house...Either they have not been caught yet or there is some provision...

I think that should be allowed like in my case we in all have three connections as we all live in the same buiding but have 3 different kitchens.But that's really serious as government ultimately is saying indirectly that you should not have a joint family. :evil:

There is nothing to worry, from next year they are planning to abolish all subsidies on even six cylinders. The subsidy shall be allowed to only BPL families. And they are going to promote joint families with better bonding, they want you to eat and cook together for a better understanding. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is nothing to worry, from next year they are planning to abolish all subsidies on even six cylinders. The subsidy shall be allowed to only BPL families. And they are going to promote joint families with better bonding, they want you to eat and cook together for a better understanding. :whistle:

Hahaha..hope so they do it. :woohoo:

But this is not good to increase rates on the basic things they should have increased rates of other things to compensate. :blink:
Very difficult to trust the political leader.They just can tell anything.Still lets see what can they do.

Sharmistha Banerjee

I doubt if any serious thought as regards the family structure and other relevant facts have been taken into account while drawing up this rule.They have a shortage and they have come up with a solution which is the easiest as far as they are concerned and what happens to people is their own concern.I have a feeling that they do show consideration if you can show that you are all separate units inspite of living in the same building,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

CM of Paschim Banga has urged for 24 gas cylinders every year and others are requesting for 9 cylinders. But 6 cylinders is not done.
CM of Paschim Banga has urged for 24 gas cylinders every year and others are requesting for 9 cylinders. But 6 cylinders is not done.

Allowing 24 cylinders is just too much, its a criminal waste of natural resources but 6 is too low, 9 are okay and doable.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Allowing 24 cylinders is just too much, its a criminal waste of natural resources but 6 is too low, 9 are okay and doable.

The central govt will subsidize six cylinders. Paschim Banga may subsidize any number- even 50 from state funds. Let Mamata and people in her state bother.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Its not possible to provide 24 cylinders.The govt. will never agree to provide 24 cylinders.Lets see what Mamata didi could do.

Sharmistha Banerjee

The central govt will subsidize six cylinders. Paschim Banga may subsidize any number- even 50 from state funds. Let Mamata and people in her state bother.

I agree with you. Actually in Kolkata many people misuse gas. I was also shocked to know that CM has urged to provide 24 gas cylinders every year otherwise TMC ministers would resign. They have seriously resigned from the Cabinet.
According to me, government should change 6 to 10 cylinders every year. That's justified.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.