Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact I was reading a report which says that no matter how much care you take, you tend to strain and stretch our back bone and when this happens for a long period of time the bone can slowly bend and people get a stooping posture early in life and this cannot be corrected...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
sitting down is also coming under one Yoga ashana. It is sugashana I think.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
sitting down is also coming under one Yoga ashana. It is sugashana I think.

But it's for a few minutes...
But what are we people doing.....at least 8-10 hours before computer

I always think, I will take a walk after every one hour before computer to give rest to my eyes and a small exercise to my body. But I always forget......

Meera sandhu
My weight is now 3 kilos more than my needed weight.
I am only 156 cm height. so, my weight should never exceed 56. But am 59.
Do you people know, when our fat content increases, we feel more hungry resulting in more intake of food.........it again increases our weight.
Nowadays am reading health articles a lot

Meera sandhu
My weight is now 3 kilos more than my needed weight.
I am only 156 cm height. so, my weight should never exceed 56. But am 59.
Do you people know, when our fat content increases, we feel more hungry resulting in more intake of food.........it again increases our weight.
Nowadays am reading health articles a lot

According to dieticians an ideal weight can be calculated by multiplying the height in inches by two and adding 5 for men and subtracting 5 for women from the total .For example : I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and my height would be 65 inches so my ideal weight according to the charts would be 65x2=130-5=125 pounds, which when converted becomes about 57 kgs. But they say that about 5 pounds either way is alright, but anything above 10 pounds is obese ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sitting can kill you , I mean too much sitting can kill you .
Human beings were always on their feet in the early years busy with some work or the other until the modern ages,Desk jobs, advent of TV and the Computers ! Ans now we are sitting more than ever in the history of mankind - on an average about 9 hours a day !!!
Sitting increases risk of death by upto 40%
Sitting also makes you fat and obese - fat people sit an average 2-3 hours longer than those who are fit !
Finally, sitting expends almost no Energy !

More luxuries, less movement, availability of necessities at a button away resuted in a sedentary life making prone to all ills
Thank you said by: usha manohar
It won't be a big surprise if we see kids being served with tablets in the distant future, if they want to survive on this earth, live long and healthy.
Already we are passing many bad things to the next generations through our genes......(those changes that have already happened in our genes through bad food habits and living style)
so, everything is possible.

Meera sandhu
It won't be a big surprise if we see kids being served with tablets in the distant future, if they want to survive on this earth, live long and healthy.
Already we are passing many bad things to the next generations through our genes......(those changes that have already happened in our genes through bad food habits and living style)
so, everything is possible.

Exactly we need to tell things which may help them to make them fit as already everything we get in the market is adulterated so may be we need to help them out with what they should eat and what not. :)
Some things are in we, housewives' hands also.
We should prepare healthy food for the family.....
Avoid fast food as much as possible.....never promote junk food at home.....
If so, we can do our part to keep our family healthy...
Prepare them nutritious food in a healthy way, reducing oil and sugar content in food, giving food at right time, etc etc....

Meera sandhu
Some things are in we, housewives' hands also.
We should prepare healthy food for the family.....
Avoid fast food as much as possible.....never promote junk food at home.....
If so, we can do our part to keep our family healthy...
Prepare them nutritious food in a healthy way, reducing oil and sugar content in food, giving food at right time, etc etc....

Yes we should not allow kids to eat junk food but what to do when these days they insist on eating cold drinks,samosa,paties etc. We can't every time deny them but surely we can minimize them. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.