Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
adding some more details about the ill effects of sitting down...
Sitting at 135 degree puts less strain on your back than hunching forward while working on the computer or even sitting straight ! The human body is not built to sit for long period of time...each extra hour of watching Tv or using the Computer = 7% higher risk of heart ailments!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I am not using a computer chair, instead a dining chair with wooden slanted back.
More than cushion, wood is best for our back.....also, a little slanting position

Meera sandhu
I am not using a computer chair, instead a dining chair with wooden slanted back.
More than cushion, wood is best for our back.....also, a little slanting position

Even I use wooden chair which always remains t 90 degrees so I need to change the chair but definitely I don't sit in front of computer for long time continuously. :)
I was using computer chair earlier.
But when it showed signs of back pain, I changed my habit. It's really nice.

Also, it's said we should avoid pillows and mattress for sleep...use wooden beds for your body health.
My in-laws don't use mattress.

Meera sandhu
Ideally one should use a chair that is inclined and also a firm mattress that does not sag in places and a low pillow...But now with the many kinds of comfortable mattresses we find in the market, some of them 1 feet thick it is impossible and also unnecessary to sleep on wooden planks...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't like to sit for longer time.
Too much of sitting is not good for health.If after doing lot of work one gets tired then they can take rest by sitting.But doing no work and just sitting can lead to many health problem.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Too much of sitting is not good for health.If after doing lot of work one gets tired then they can take rest by sitting.But doing no work and just sitting can lead to many health problem.

Absolutely ! In fact this is a lifestyle ailment that has come into existence only in the past two decades or so.Earlier people never sat for long periods of time, since they had work that was mainly physical in nature...

Sitting is not good for health.We all must have exercise or go for walk everyday.it will help to make our muscles strong and keep us fit.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Spending more time by sitting at one place is not at all good. as it may lead to many health problems. A person who spend more time by sitting should have little exercise like moving here and there or walking for few minutes.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.