Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i have a doubt.
if we have placed an article in wrong category, is it possible for editors to change the category?
normal users can't edit the category of a submitted article, even if it's not approved.

An editor cannot change the category. You may write an article afresh with new category and same contents. Press 'edit' in the article with wrong category and leave this as this is. Alternatively, write to admin for change of category.

i have just PMed admin to check the article. :)
waiting for his reply.
thank you sir for your kind suggestion.

Meera sandhu
i have a doubt.
if we have placed an article in wrong category, is it possible for editors to change the category?
normal users can't edit the category of a submitted article, even if it's not approved.

An editor cannot change the category. You may write an article afresh with new category and same contents. Press 'edit' in the article with wrong category and leave this as this is. Alternatively, write to admin for change of category.

Sir that's my question again. Why go through such a process when admin can make the changes. Editors and the admin people are the best judge of proper category.

it's possible for admin to change the category. earlier also, he have done so.
normal users can't change category, once it's saved.

Meera sandhu
i have a doubt.

You only can edit that one other wise it will be rejected.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Category of article carries weight. It enhences the article. I am in favour of the above written forum post. Adhere to this appropriate title is also important.
Yes, editors cannot change the category, they just reject the article give a remark to submit in correct category. but some editors criticize saying how can you submitted in this category. But they won't understand without seeing the author would posted the article. then they will advice to resubmit. this is really bad. Editor should be always cool with the author.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My aim of saying all this is too add a bit of professionalism. This procedure only frustrates rather than encouraging.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes, editors cannot change the category, they just reject the article give a remark to submit in correct category. but some editors criticize saying how can you submitted in this category. But they won't understand without seeing the author would posted the article. then they will advice to resubmit. this is really bad. Editor should be always cool with the author.

You had been an editor not long before therefore should know the procedure better. What you see is only admin's remarks in the end, editors are bound to work according to rule. No editor would survive if acted rude or against the rules. I hope you know what I mean. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are correct when someone write their article it always good to be posted under proper category as created by Admin. Other wise it will like Boat without the Captain
Even I agree with Gulshan Ji that's true the category of the article should be appropriate so that the viewer may not feel that the article he/she has opened is not worth for what he/she has opened. :)
While submitting articles we should be careful and select the category

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.