Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You missed the post where I suggested you to participate in BBL-5, although you are not yet eligible for bonus but certainly qualified to write and add to your account through cash credits awarded. May be next month you would be qualified once your article earning crosses 500/

yes Abhijit,
Try to add articles as much as possible now and reach that minimum threshold of 500 cc. then you can surely participate in the contest next month. All the best :cheer:

Oh yes, that's one thing worth thinking of. I am I submit more articles here, I can qualify faster. It will be a race against time for me in that case. :)

The thumb rule is to make yourself eligible by writing articles small and big., general themes or competition themes. No restrictions whatsoever.Cheers

I pretty straightforward reply, from you Rambabuji. I will try submitting as many articles as I can in these 10 days of the month. Let's see how far I can go.

"You can go to places. Shoot!!!"
You missed the post where I suggested you to participate in BBL-5, although you are not yet eligible for bonus but certainly qualified to write and add to your account through cash credits awarded. May be next month you would be qualified once your article earning crosses 500/

yes Abhijit,
Try to add articles as much as possible now and reach that minimum threshold of 500 cc. then you can surely participate in the contest next month. All the best :cheer:

Oh yes, that's one thing worth thinking of. I am I submit more articles here, I can qualify faster. It will be a race against time for me in that case. :)

The thumb rule is to make yourself eligible by writing articles small and big., general themes or competition themes. No restrictions whatsoever.Cheers

I pretty straightforward reply, from you Rambabuji. I will try submitting as many articles as I can in these 10 days of the month. Let's see how far I can go.

"You can go to places. Shoot!!!"

Oh, you are sending me places literally. I just wanted to go up the ladder here at Boddunan! :laugh:

yes Abhijit,

Our admin is generous enough as he can even consider you name for bonus if you write some thing worth and make him feel give it an approving nod- just who knows- so go ahead. You know the rules?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes Abhijit,

Our admin is generous enough as he can even consider you name for bonus if you write some thing worth and make him feel give it an approving nod- just who knows- so go ahead. You know the rules?

Will that be really possible? Thanks for letting me know this. I will be submitting some travel articles then, as I said just a while ago. But I will be concentrating on producing some good content first.

yes Abhijit,

Will that be really possible? Thanks for letting me know this. I will be submitting some travel articles then, as I said just a while ago. But I will be concentrating on producing some good content first.

Jay Ho. " Kadam Badhaaye Ja Na Dar Kadam Badhayeja, Paawn Tale Tere Zameen DagMagaye Ja."
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Yes you can write articles on this topic or any topic. :)

Also you can write reviews on tourist destination.

:)
I am not participating in the BBL. However, I am really inspired and motivated to write something about travels and tourist destinations; something like places to visit and things to do. I would really like to contribute such articles. Please let me know are people who are not participating in the BBL (like me) can write those articles with those topics. Thanks!

Yes You can write articles not for the contest this is the site where you can show your talent here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes you can write articles on this topic or any topic. :)

Also you can write reviews on tourist destination.

:)

Oh reviews of tourist destination is also a good idea. I am planning to write about the place as such and also something about travel. Thanks!
I am not participating in the BBL. However, I am really inspired and motivated to write something about travels and tourist destinations; something like places to visit and things to do. I would really like to contribute such articles. Please let me know are people who are not participating in the BBL (like me) can write those articles with those topics. Thanks!

Yes You can write articles not for the contest this is the site where you can show your talent here.

This is one good thing. The admin accepts articles even on those topics that are reserved for the contest. That's really heartening and inspiring.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.