Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you do not have any pets, would you be interested in having them if the conditions are right? And if you can, then which pets would prefer?

Personally if I had my way, then I would like to have cats and kittens! :cheer:

I love dogs and we have a dog we found on the streets a few years ago,he is called Caramel because of his color :) , he is moody and can be quite unpredictable but a part of our life here...I also have to look after a hamster now, belonging to my daughter and I am terrified it will slip through my fingers each time I hold it in my palm, it is called fluffy ! :cheer:

you are doing great job of caring a street dog. Personally I am not in having any pet. I believed in freedom. But if some animal have some health problem than we must be care.

My younger daughter would love to bring almost all the stray puppies home, we have had so many at different times ! Thankfully now it is one, but we have had stray cats and puppies all the time...

But its hard to keep stray dogs and cats as it takes lot of time and require hard work to train them for basic things. :laugh:

Training the comes later,initially you have to feed them, which is even more difficult ! thankfully we were able to find homes for them , otherwise it is impossible to maintain so many of them...

:laugh: :laugh: I didn't know that feeding animals is tough too. I thought only toddlers and small kids made a drama while eating. :woohoo:

Well, someone has to shop,clean and cook and normally that someone is ME :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you do not have any pets, would you be interested in having them if the conditions are right? And if you can, then which pets would prefer?

I love dogs and we have a dog we found on the streets a few years ago,he is called Caramel because of his color :) , he is moody and can be quite unpredictable but a part of our life here...I also have to look after a hamster now, belonging to my daughter and I am terrified it will slip through my fingers each time I hold it in my palm, it is called fluffy ! :cheer:

you are doing great job of caring a street dog. Personally I am not in having any pet. I believed in freedom. But if some animal have some health problem than we must be care.

My younger daughter would love to bring almost all the stray puppies home, we have had so many at different times ! Thankfully now it is one, but we have had stray cats and puppies all the time...

But its hard to keep stray dogs and cats as it takes lot of time and require hard work to train them for basic things. :laugh:

Training the comes later,initially you have to feed them, which is even more difficult ! thankfully we were able to find homes for them , otherwise it is impossible to maintain so many of them...

:laugh: :laugh: I didn't know that feeding animals is tough too. I thought only toddlers and small kids made a drama while eating. :woohoo:

Well, someone has to shop,clean and cook and normally that someone is ME :dry:

After all, you are a homemaker. And a good homemaker is an all rounder too - and that is YOU!

I do not have any pets. If I had liked, my choice would have been parrots

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I do not have any pets. If I had liked, my choice would have been parrots

Yes, that's a great and interesting bird, especially as a pet. My neighbor had a parrot who would wake up their son every morning.
Among birds parrot is very popular but Govt.law is also to protect such animal so better to know about rules .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Pets, especially dogs can become very choosy in terms of food, exactly like toddlers. My friend's Ladrador refused to eat foofdgiven by anyone in the family, it had to come only from my friend. It was very tough to make him eat when she was not in town! :laugh: He also used to like a little Limca or Mirinda with each meal, without which it was a big task making him eat! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pets, especially dogs can become very choosy in terms of food, exactly like toddlers. My friend's Ladrador refused to eat foofdgiven by anyone in the family, it had to come only from my friend. It was very tough to make him eat when she was not in town! :laugh: He also used to like a little Limca or Mirinda with each meal, without which it was a big task making him eat! :laugh:

Dog is drinking cold drinks- First time i am hearing :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes this used to happen with us too when we had a dog as a pet. Many times we also tried to leave our pet with the neighbors when all used to go out station for 3~4 days and everytime neighbor used to complain that this dog don't eat so as a conuter measure one of our family member used to stay at home for it. :blink:
No pets in my home. My brother also says I want a dog in home. But my sister afraid from dogs because she was bitten by a dog 3 times. So she do not enter the dog in home
We have a dog at home. It's a Labrador breed of 2 years old. I posted his picture.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10455]}

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.