The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjay Dutt was in jail for 20 years in TADA. Now he will be behind bars for 5 more years makes no sense.

He was not in jail for 20 years but I wish if he had spent 20 years in prison for the crime he did.

We can wish all we like but he has money to help him remain outside the jail! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sanjay Dutt was in jail for 20 years in TADA. Now he will be behind bars for 5 more years makes no sense.

He was not in jail for 20 years but I wish if he had spent 20 years in prison for the crime he did.

We can wish all we like but he has money to help him remain outside the jail! :blink:

Hahaha yes its money which decides everything. :woohoo:

True! All that gaggle of celebrities we are seeing who are babbling so much about his innocence, his past sufferings etc. it is not their sincere feelings for him that is speaking, but the money they all stand to lose should he be jailed!!! :woohoo:

True! All that gaggle of celebrities we are seeing who are babbling so much about his innocence, his past sufferings etc. it is not their sincere feelings for him that is speaking, but the money they all stand to lose should he be jailed!!! :woohoo:

Very true ! Ultimately everything comes down to money and power. Sanjay Dutt has both ! He has more than anything muscle power because , let us face it, even today many of the the film financiers are controlled by Dawood and party, who are close to the likes of Sanjay Dutt and god knows who else?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true ! Ultimately everything comes down to money and power. Sanjay Dutt has both ! He has more than anything muscle power because , let us face it, even today many of the the film financiers are controlled by Dawood and party, who are close to the likes of Sanjay Dutt and god knows who else?

Bombay movie industry was always in the grip of Gangsters since Haji Mastan
But then who doesn't want money and fame. If both come together without paying price for them what is wrong. However while they have to py through nose brothers in arms can make noise only. " chor machaye shor".

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What surprises me is the kind of euphoria that has been going through the film crowd when it comes to Sanjay Dutt. There was Jaya Prada calling him very innocent person and unfair sentence, she is an MP and knows the whole case! Is she trying to say that the supreme court is unfair and not doing its duty, the same case with the rest of them! Not a single person says, yes he is a good man but law has to take its course and thats that! they probably expect to be treated differently just because they are celebrities and are famous people !!!

I was just news some time back and was not really surprised to see all celebrities, politicians et al lobbying for Sanjay Dutt and claiming his innocence. What is most worrying and irritating is the statement from Markandey Katju saying that since Dutt has a suffered a lot on personal front in the last 30 years, he should be given special consideration and should be pardoned! :blink: :blink:

What has absolutely stunned me is the statement of Jaya Bacchan, she displayed audacity of a rare kind by describing the Supreme Court's judgement as rubbish!! She is a member of parliament - cry my countrymen cry!!! A law-maker is supposed to know that it applies equally and evenly to all and that is what it should be!! A law doesn't differentiate between a progeny of the Dutt or Bacchan family and a commoner like me!!!

Now she is planning to go the Maharashtra Governor with an appeal to pardon Sanjay Dutt because according to her he has been punished enough for 20 years...what 20 years is she talking? the success of his films, 2 marriages ,kids, politics - i dont see any punishment there , rather a comfortable and luxurious life style that most common people can only dream of....

Latest is, Shivsena, which was instrumental in getting bail to Sanjay dutt 20 years ago, reverses its version and refuses to join , "Pardfon Sanjay Dutt " Chorus.

Some of the prominent Khans are believed to have close ties with Dawood along with Sanjay Dutta and many prominent film producers too! and ultimately giving in to the pressure of these celebrities and granting him relief would mean a big victory for Dawood Ibrahim himself! :blink:

Bollywood and notorious politicians are making a hue and cry for pardoning Sanjay Dutt, proved guilty for possessing ASK47 r\rifle used by terrorist.

If Sanjay Dutt is released as a pressure of these pressure groups, this will be black day. As citizens, it will be our patriotic duty to boycott Bolywood movies for full five years- and thereby punish the entire pressure group for the same term for which Sanjay Dutt is punished.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Bollywood and notorious politicians are making a hue and cry for pardoning Sanjay Dutt, proved guilty for possessing ASK47 r\rifle used by terrorist.

If Sanjay Dutt is released as a pressure of these pressure groups, this will be black day. As citizens, it will be our patriotic duty to boycott Bolywood movies for full five years- and thereby punish the entire pressure group for the same term for which Sanjay Dutt is punished.

I agree with your views wholeheartedly! Giving in to their demands will mean victory for the mafia kings, and I have no doubts that these celebrities might also be parroting the orders of those involved behind the blasts!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.