The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I remember that Daood Ibrahim had hosted an even about ten years back in Dubai. Most of the film stars including Mehmood and Govinda were there. A film star sang a song praising Daood- Kaun he jis ne ameeron ko ameeri sikhai- kaun hai jisne gareebon ki kutia sajayee- vo hai daood Bhai Vo hai daood Bhai. (Who taught the rich the way to live rich- who furnished the dwelling of poor- He is daood Bhai- he is Daood bhai.

Oh that's really a song full of praise. I don't know who you are talking about as there are many new things I read in this thread. But the song is a great one. It depends on whom it is addressed to.

The song clearly mentioned 'Daood' who wasl laughing in video. I saw that on TV. If you are curious, I think that you may search with some efforts on U Tube or elsewhere.

We were talking about pardon to Sanjay Dutt. Here is a link that gives five reasons why Sanjay Dutt should not be pardoned. Although sentenced only for possessing illegal arms, he had definite links with inderworld and he is not so innocent as made out by 'Pardon Sanjay brigade'. :evil: :evil:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/why-sanjay-dutt-should-not-be-pardoned-124630205.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I remember that Daood Ibrahim had hosted an even about ten years back in Dubai. Most of the film stars including Mehmood and Govinda were there. A film star sang a song praising Daood- Kaun he jis ne ameeron ko ameeri sikhai- kaun hai jisne gareebon ki kutia sajayee- vo hai daood Bhai Vo hai daood Bhai. (Who taught the rich the way to live rich- who furnished the dwelling of poor- He is daood Bhai- he is Daood bhai.

Oh that's really a song full of praise. I don't know who you are talking about as there are many new things I read in this thread. But the song is a great one. It depends on whom it is addressed to.

The song clearly mentioned 'Daood' who wasl laughing in video. I saw that on TV. If you are curious, I think that you may search with some efforts on U Tube or elsewhere.

We were talking about pardon to Sanjay Dutt. Here is a link that gives five reasons why Sanjay Dutt should not be pardoned. Although sentenced only for possessing illegal arms, he had definite links with inderworld and he is not so innocent as made out by 'Pardon Sanjay brigade'. :evil: :evil:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/why-sanjay-dutt-should-not-be-pardoned-124630205.html

If Sanjay dutt is pardoned, the faith on the judiciary will reach its Nadir.

I have seen that clip on the news channel long back and there were many actors like Anil Kapoor, Johny lever,Tabu, Govinda and Nadeem sharvan and a few more film people all of whom were on the stage singing and dancing for Dawood ....I think it was Dawood's birthday celebration in Dubai when this party was held ..I am sure that now all those would deny any links !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I have seen that clip on the news channel long back and there were many actors like Anil Kapoor, Johny lever,Tabu, Govinda and Nadeem sharvan and a few more film people all of whom were on the stage singing and dancing for Dawood ....I think it was Dawood's birthday celebration in Dubai when this party was held ..I am sure that now all those would deny any links !

Here's an interesting write-up on the issue

http://news.oneindia.in/feature/2013/not-sanjay-dutt-real-issue-probe-bollywood-don-links-1178595.html

It is indeed time to probe deeper into the Bollywood and clean up the shady ties!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

http://news.oneindia.in/feature/2013/not-sanjay-dutt-real-issue-probe-bollywood-don-links-1178595.html

It is indeed time to probe deeper into the Bollywood and clean up the shady ties!

Interesting article ! In fact even the great Dilip Kumar was supposed to have been close to Haji Mastan the original don of the underworld, but at the same time Dilip also made him reform himself....But the later ones like Chota Shakeel and Dawood were terrorists/underworld smugglers and everything else roled into one, so much more dangerous...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Interesting article ! In fact even the great Dilip Kumar was supposed to have been close to Haji Mastan the original don of the underworld, but at the same time Dilip also made him reform himself....But the later ones like Chota Shakeel and Dawood were terrorists/underworld smugglers and everything else roled into one, so much more dangerous...

Haji Mastan's regime to some extent can be compared with Old Robin hood tales with a bit of human touch. After the arrival of next gen Hoodlums and sinisters specialized in 'Supari Killings." Those days, Gang fights were frequent in the Bombay streets.

Haji Mastan's regime to some extent can be compared with Old Robin hood tales with a bit of human touch. After the arrival of next gen Hoodlums and sinisters specialized in 'Supari Killings." Those days, Gang fights were frequent in the Bombay streets.

Another noteworthy point is the beginning of religious fanaticism and intolerance which began to get lined with the underworld since it financially benefitted both. Once the Kashmir problem began in fact was fueled by the pakistani terrorists things only got worse. In such a scenario the film world and the actors like Sanjay Dutt too began to look at how they could jump into the bandwagon and make some fast buck, little realising that they are selling their own country..

Another noteworthy point is the beginning of religious fanaticism and intolerance which began to get lined with the underworld since it financially benefitted both. Once the Kashmir problem began in fact was fueled by the pakistani terrorists things only got worse. In such a scenario the film world and the actors like Sanjay Dutt too began to look at how they could jump into the bandwagon and make some fast buck, little realising that they are selling their own country..

You are right .Fanaticism blunts Realization or discrimination and makes them animals. How they can think that they are selling away their own country?
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Now I can see every thing taking a new shape- Sanjay will be freed soon and Memon wont be hanged to death. The thread is locked.
Lawbreakers know how to challenge law makers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.